Nerves

Nerves

Ashton:
"Oh my god.. Oh my god.. Oh my god.." You frantically mutter to yourself. You could barely hear yourself over the many desperate screams of teenage girls. "You alright, Y/N?" Your boyfriend, Ashton asks you. "T-there's so many of them," You bite your lip, feeling the anxiety bubble up inside your stomach. "Just remember, I'll be right here," Ashton says, taking your hand and lightly squeezing it. "Okay."

Michael:
"You okay, sunshine?" Michael asks you, gripping your hand in his. All you could manage was a frantic nod of your head. "Have you all got your passports?" Ashton comes over and asks. "Michael, I think you should double check," Ashton says, trying very hard not to laugh. Michael just rolls his eyes. "We'll be boarding soon," Ashton says before going to join Luke and Calum at the food court. You exhale a deep breath, feeling extremely sick and shaky. It's like Michael could sense the fact that you were feeling nervous, because before you knew it, his arms were wrapped around you and a gentle kiss was places to your forehead.

Luke:
"You'll be fine, Luke," you try to reassure him, but it seemed as if you were failing. "What if I mess up? or what if one of my guitar strings break?" Luke worries, his shaky fingers nervously combing through his blonde hair. "Settle down, Luke. I doubt that'll happen. You'll be amazing as usual," You explain with a warm smile. "Now come here and give me a kiss," You chuckle, pulling Luke in by his shirt.

Calum:

"You alright, Cal?" You ask, noticing that his hands were shaking by his sides. "There's so many of them," Calum whispers to himself in amazement as the car slowly comes to a halt. You could hear the slight shake in his voice. "Ready?" Ashton asks. "Let's do it," Luke adds. Calum inhales a deep breath, hesitating to exhale. "Not nerve wracking at all," Calum says, sarcasm clear in his tone. As soon as Ashton pushed the van door open, the boys were met with loud, hysteric screams and cries.