Insecure

Insecure

Ashton:
"Oh no.." You cringe to yourself, stepping off the scales. "What's wrong?" Ashton asks as he searches through the bathroom drawers. "I've gained an entire kilo, Ash. Summer is only next month and I will be sitting at home on Tumblr while everyone else is enjoying bikini season." You huff, running your hands over your makeup free face.
"Y/N. Listen to me when I say this, as cheesy as it is.. You are beautiful. Curves and all. You don't have to change to impress everyone else." Ashton speaks slowly, his words finding a way to sink in.

Michael:
"Michael, You can't go to bed in a snapback.." You turn over to face Michael. "Yes I can, watch me." He mumbles, adjusting the hat on his head. "Well.. what's stuck up your arse sideways?" You knit your eyebrows together, becoming slightly cranky with Michael's attitude lately. "The fans' opinions.." Michael's face slowly drops. "They're saying i'll go bald because I dye my hair too much.. so I just thought I wouldn't show it.." Michael explains, his shoulders slumping by the end of his sentence. "Michael.. first of all, that is probably one of the weirdest things I have heard.. second of all, your hair is what makes you, yourself. Why hide it? But i'm not saying you should ditch the snapback. The snapback is very.. nice too. I like the snapback." You rush, Michael raising an eyebrow at you tiredly.

Luke:
"Y/N.. I'm hungryyy," Luke whines as you continue to apply more mascara. "Hold on, Luke. I'm just about finished," You roll your eyes.. You may or may not have poked yourself in the eye with the mascara wand.
"Well shit," You blink a few times and your eye begins to water. "Y/N.. we're only going to McDonalds.. you don't need that slap on your face." Luke groans, you can hear his stomach growl from the other side of the door. "But I look like death without it." You complain. "No you don't! You look like a.. a.. daisy." Luke finishes. "A daisy?" you question. "My point is that you're pretty, now get your butt out here so we can get food," Luke demands.

Calum:
"Calum, come take a selfie with me!" You smile to Calum, who just shakes his head causing your smile to fade. "Why not..?" You ask with a pout. "Because," He shrugs. "Because why..?" You push. "Because my face," Calum's eyebrows furrow. "There's nothing wrong with your face, Calum. You're prettier than me, that's for sure." You joke, earning a light chuckle from Calum. "But people think i'm Asian," Calum's shoulders slump. "You're so insecure" You sigh.
---------------------------------------------------

A/N:

A huuuge thank you to georgiaii for all of the preference ideas and being a huge help to me. I appreciate it heaps, thank you so much!! :D x