Moving in

Moving in

Ashton:
"Where... should we.. have.. this," Ashton pants as he pushes an oversized entertainment unit through the door. "Over there," You point to one of the lounge room walls, continuing to put away kitchen utensils. "No wait!" You squeal, making Ashton stop. "I want it there," You nod, pointing to the opposite wall. "Actually, I think it will look much better in the corner," You say. Ashton turns around, shooting an icy cold glare in your direction.

Michael:
"Mikey, can you get off your ass and help me fold this sheet?" You ask Michael who was spread out on the bed, looking at the ceiling that needed to be repainted.
"I'm testing the new bed though," Michael groans, rolling off the bed, taking the end of the sheet in his hands. "Right to left," You remind him, earning an eye roll. "Michael that's left to right.." "No it isn't," "Yes it is.. Uh, never mind. I'll take it from here," You groan, snatching the sheet from Michael.

Luke:
"Luke! You almost elbowed me in the face you little shit," You chuckle, tying your hair back into a ponytail. Luke continued to paint the nursery walls a light green colour. You grabbed a paintbrush, dipping it in the paint. You begin to paint the wall. Luke steps closer to you, painting a line on your arm. You stop what you're doing and you flick pain in his face. He glares and that led to a twenty minute paint war. "Shit Y/N," Luke gapes. "What?" "We didn't cover up the carpet." Luke cringes.

Calum:
You silently sing the lyrics to a 5 Seconds of Summer song, as you place photo frames on the walls and shelves. You almost jumped out of your skin were you heard a giant crash come from the kitchen. You place a hand over your chest, as if you were trying to slow your heartbeat down. You rush into the kitchen, to see Calum holding up the handle to a frying pan, the actual pan being on the ground. "For the record, I don't know how this happened," Calum explains, nervously shifting from foot to foot.

---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Btw, If any of you guys need a friend to talk to, i'm here! feel free to shoot me a message whenever! love you :) xo