Fame

Fame

Ashton:
"Shit," Ashton curses, his fingers interlaced with yours as you walk down the street.
"What is it?" You ask Ashton, growing worried.
"I think some fans saw us," Ashton speaks, taking a look around. A shrill scream makes you both stop dead in your tracks. "OMG IT'S ASHTON!!" You hear an excited teenage girl squeal, alongside multiple 'Omg's' from the growing crowd of fangirls.
"I think this is our que to start running," Ashton hurriedly says before pulling you down the street.

Michael:
"Michael?" You ask, raising an eyebrow. Michael had been staring at his phone screen for the past 10 minutes, a smile etching upon his beautiful features.
That's right.
Beautiful.
"Yeah?" Michael says, his eyes never leaving the screen. "What have you been staring at?" You ask and Michael shows you his phone screen. On the screen was his Twitter account. "I have a blue tick.. i'm verified," Michael whispers.

Luke:
"Luke? You're shaking.. Are you feeling okay?" You ask Luke, placing a hand on his shoulder. He was about to hop on stage and perform in front of about.. 50,000 people, more or less.
You could tell he was nervous. "I'm scared, Y/N.. What if I mess up? What if I trip over and break my everything? What if one of the strings on my guitar break? What if my voice crac-" Luke starts but you interject. "Luke, Please shut up. You will do fine," You assure him. "But what if-" Luke starts, his face pale. "Luke, seriously.. If you don't stop thinking about the worst case scenarios I will knock you over the head, put you in a burger and call you McDonalds," You glare. "That's disturbing.." Luke bites his lip as you nod.

Calum:
"I can't believe I met her.. I actually met Katy Perry," Calum smiles wide as he lays back on the bed.
"She was even more beautiful up close," Calum sighs dreamily. "Okay Calum, I get it," You bite your lip.
"She actually knows I exist.." Calum smiles at you, getting nothing more than an eye-roll and huff from you.