He sings you to sleep

(A/N:
Sorry for not updating earlier, I have had no wifi and I was unable to update. I'm really sorry, please bare with me. I still have lots of preferences to write, since a lot of you have given me ideas!)

Ashton:
"So come inside for, a little lie down with me. And if you fall asleep, it wouldn't be the worst thing," Ashton sings, just above a whisper. He notices your eyes drooping shut, but you still try to stay awake, just to hear his voice.. Plus, you really loved Ed Sheeran. "And when I wake up, your makeup is on my shoulder. Tell me if I lie down... damn, Y/N you're asleep now.." Ashton to sings to himself as the slight snores escape your mouth.

Michael:
"Can you sing to me?" You pout, all in hope Michael would say yes. You had been feeling really under the weather lately, so sleep and hearing Michael's voice sounded pretty ideal. "Fine," Michael sighs. "I hope you're fine with Sam Smith," Michael winks.
You were pretty sure Michael had a man crush on him.
"Guess it's true i'm not good at a one night stand.." Michael begins, "Damn I forgot the words.." He mutters, but continues to sing. "But I still need love because i'm in a band..?" He laughs, as you feel your eyelids become droopy.

Luke:
You were laying on the double bed you share with Luke, as Luke sat at the foot of the bed, strumming on his car. "I wish that I could wake up with insomnia.. Oh wait i'd already be awake.." Luke sings as you feel your eyelids become heavy. "And the way it felt to mess the chords of this song up.. fuck this," Luke sings, sounding frustrated. But that was the last thing you heard before you were enveloped into darkness.

Calum:
You and Calum were on the couch, watching Frozen for around the 5th time in one week.
You felt yourself getting drowsy so you rested your head on his chest, hearing his faint heartbeat.
You hear Calum gasp as his favourite song comes on the movie. "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen," Calum sings, slightly swaying to the song, causing yourself to become even more drowsy than before.
---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

I'm sorry for not updating much, i've hardly had any wifi. I'm sorry if it takes a while to update, But i'm definitely going to update whenever I get the chance, please be patient and please keep reading! :D