House Hunting

House hunting

Ashton:
"And this could be the nursery! We could have a few little Irwin's running around! It would be perfect!" Ashton squeals, just like a teenage girl. His smile is big and his dimples are showing, whereas you feel your eyebrows crease together. "Do you really think i'm putting this body through 'A few little Irwin's'? " You snort, pointing to yourself. "Well that's a let down," Ashton pouts.

Michael:
"This house is so big!" You giggle as you and Michael begin to venture up the large staircase. "That's what she said," Michael snickers underneath his breath. "Pervert," You sigh, as you step into the hallway. You lead Michael into the first room on the right. The room was very spacious, enough to hold an elephant, as Michael would say. "I could have all of my gym equipment in here! I could do my Pilates in here as well! We could exercise together!" You smile wide. Michael coughs, before saying, "Yeah, I think I just caught.. an allergic reaction.. being in this room, bye."

Luke:
"We could put a big bookshelf here, then a fire place in there and a heat pump above the couch that we'll put in the corner there and we'll get a big TV on the wall over there complete with a sound system. We also need new curtains and the carpet-" You continue rambling, pointing in all kinds of directions of the house you were standing in. "Y/N, I may have a lot of money, but not that much money," Luke chuckles, cutting off your rambling. "I do like this house though," He smiles down at you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

Calum:
"The bathroom here is heaven. It smells like lavender and rose petals," Calum sighs dreamily, stepping out of the room. "That wasn't very sunglasses emoji of you, Cal," You giggle. Calum raises and eyebrow, brushing off what you said. "This house gives me a boner I swear it's perfection," Calum smiles. "We still have other houses to look at," You point out and Calum pouts.