She Will Be Loved- Song Preference

She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5 cover by Luke Hemmings and Aleisha Mcdonald)
Side note: You should check out Luke and Aleisha singing this together, it's perfect in my opinion. #NoHate

Ashton:
'Beauty queen of only 18, she had some trouble with herself. He was always there to help her, she always belonged to someone else.'
-
"He just acts so different when he's around his friends. He's all sweet and stuff when it's jut us two but when his friends are around he is just a jerk," You complain to Ashton, tucking your perfectly curled hair over one shoulder and pursing your glossed lips. "Why do you waste your time on him?" Ashton asks, rolling his eyes. Ashton was always jealous of your boyfriend. He had what he possibly never could. "He's all I have at the moment, I like him a lot when he isn't being an ass hat," You explain standing up from the sofa. I have to go meet him for our date, wish me luck!" You smile at Ashton wrapping your arms around him for a friendly hug.

Michael:
'I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times but somehow I want more'
-
"Yeah Yeah, I'm coming," You murmur, opening the front door of your flat, gasping when you come face to face with your ex.
Michael.
You and Michael had an on and off thing for a while.
"What?" You spit, Michael breaths a heavy sigh his eyes once again meeting yours.
"I know, You are probably sick of hearing this.. Especially from me. But.. can we give us another try?" Michael asks, voice softening. You raise an eyebrow watching as Michael bites his lip. "Please take me back," Michael is almost begging. You hesitate for a minute, awkwardly looking out around the yard. You sigh, stepping to the side. "Wanna come in?" You ask as Michael steps inside. "Thank you," Michael smiles.

Luke:
'I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she'd like to stay a while'
-
You shiver, sitting on the steps outside of a closed store. The tears were still slipping down both sides of your face, the rain washing most of the makeup from your face. You felt your eyes sting as more tears threatened to spill.
You bite your lip, biting hard enough to draw blood. You rest your head in your hands, feeling utterly crushed.
"Y/N? Is that you?" You hear a familiar voice ask, You look up seeing it surely enough- was your best friend Luke. The dimly lit street light was still enough to brighten the sparkle in his eyes.
Cliché? Eh..
"What are you doing out here?" You ask, wiping your eyes. "I was just getting pizza for me and the guys, but that can wait," Luke explains, sitting next to you on the cracking concrete steps. "It was him again wasn't it?" Luke asks, twiddling his thumbs awkwardly. "Yep.. Cheated on me, on my own couch," You sigh, feeling the tears prick at your eyes once again. "I told you not to move in with that dick," Luke smiles sympathetically. "Wanna come back to my place with me? The lads would be ecstatic to see you," Luke smiles, standing up and holding out his hand, gesturing for you to take it.

Calum:
'Tap on my window, knock on my door I wanna make you feel beautiful, I know I tend to get so insecure, doesn't matter anymore'
-
"I really don't wanna go Cal, I mean can't we just stay here and eat pizza? please?" You beg looking at the prom dress you were wearing in the full length mirror. "Aw, come on Y/N! It'll be fun. I promise," Calum genuinely smiles at you, trying to stop the tie around his neck from strangling him. "But Dina and her 'posse' will be there! Last time I overheard her talking she was boasting about tipping punch all over me," You whine and Calum shakes his head. "We're still going, That bitch is just jealous of you," Calum snickers and you can't help but feel anxious. "But no doubt she will look prettier than me, with or without punch poured all over my dress," You pout reaching for your heels. "You are beautiful Y/N. End of discussion." Calum raises an eyebrow, pointing in your direction.

----------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry about the length of Luke's. I got a tad carried away! Lol