That guy in class

That guy in class

Ashton:
"Can you pass the green please?" the cute boy on the other side of the easel asks. "Sure," you nod, your voice timid as you reach for the bottle of green paint.
You hand him the bottle, your hand brushing his for a few seconds. "Thank you," he takes the paint with a shy smile, a slight blush starting to form on both of your cheeks.

Michael:
"I didn't sign up for this," you hear Michael groan from the other side of the classroom as your English teacher continues to give out test booklets.
You glance over to Michael to find that he catches your glance almost immediately. Panicking, you look down, your cheeks heating up with embarrassment.

Luke:
"What even is this! I can't even add 9 to 29 without using my fingers!" you complain, pulling at your hair.
"D-do you want some h-help?" you look up from the maths questions up to a tall, dorky looking boy. He had blue eyes and a cute blush on his cheeks. You could tell he was nervous. "That would be great," you smile.

Calum:
"Can't.. go.. any.. further!" you exclaim, falling to the ground, panting like a dog in summer.
"New record, you made it a little more than halfway around the oval this time," You hear a male voice snicker. "I see a light," you squint. "Is this the end?" you ask. "That's the sun." the voice snickers again. "here," the boy holds out his hand to help you up. As soon as your hands touch, the butterflies in your stomach did cartwheels. "In case you didn't know, I'm Calum," says the boy.