Vacation with the boys

Ashton:
"Y/N.. I think you've had too much to dri-" Ashton was cut off by your drunk rambling. "WE WON THE RACE, ASHTONN!" You yell above the thumping music. Ashton gives you a questioning look. "WE WON THE RACE, ASHTON. WE'RE WINNERS," You yell again, giggling like an idiot. "What are you even talking about?" Ashton asks, eyeing you.
"Uh, Ashton.. I'm no expert but I think she's talking about.." Luke says, looking around. "sperm," He whispers the last part. "I also think we lost Calum and Michael," Luke bites his lip.

Michael:
You gasp, grabbing Michael's hand as you, Michael, and his bandmates step foot through the gates at -that's right- Disneyland.
"Ohmygod, I can't believe I am actually here oh god where do we go first.. I think i'm going to faint holy shitballs It's Cinderella.. it's Cinderella oh my. This is the best vacation ever ohmygod I love you!" You turn to Michael, planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Someone come talk to Cinderella with me?!" You ask, bursting with excitement. "I will!" Calum offers, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

Luke:
You, Luke and Luke's bandmates have gone away for a week. You actually don't know where you are, You weren't listening when Ashton explained. But you all were sharing a rather spacious cabin.
You have been there for three days already, and they have been pretty much crappy. The weather was horrible, it had been bucketing down with rain ever since you arrived. You were currently sat by a window, staring outside. "Y/N?" You hear Luke's voice ask, you don't even bother facing him. "Hmm?" You wait for him to continue. "I know the week so far has been shitty.. but.. I have something fun we could do," Luke says, causing you to perk up. "What's that?" You ask Luke.
"Wanna go jump in puddles?" He smiles, holding out his hand for you to take it.

Calum:
"It's so pretty here," Calum speaks, you nodding in return. "It's bloody cold though," Luke butts into yours and Calum's conversation. "Shut up Luke, It's London. What do you expect," Michael shakes his head, crossing his arms in attempt to keep himself warm. "Uh.. Guys, I think we're lost," Ashton stops walking, looking around. "Oh no.." Calum sighs. "No we aren't, See it's that street, remember? the one with the houses and the trees.." Your voice trails off as you look at the snow covered ground. "You can't actually be serious," Luke raises an eyebrow.
"This vacation sucks ass," Michael huffs.
"Shut up, Michael," Luke rolls his eyes, mocking Michael from before, earning himself a punch in the arm.