You play The Sims

You play The Sims

Ashton:
"What the fruit loops just happened?!"
You raise your eyebrows.
"What?! My sim was abducted by aliens?" You pout, pausing your game and glancing over to Ashton who has his full attention on his phone. "Seems legit," He chuckles.

Michael:
"Uh.. Why is the father of my child a horse?" You question, confusion laced in your voice. Michael chuckles, looking over your shoulder at your laptop screen.
Michael chuckling soon turned into a roar of laughter.
"Frick fracking stupid glitches," You frown at the screen.

Luke:
"Who is someone else we hate.." Luke asks, biting his lip as the both of you continue you to make silly sims of the people you hate.
"What about Dean, your ex?" Luke suggests and you nod. "Lets make him fat and his skin purple!" You laugh.

Calum:
"Aw damn! Not again!" Calum sighs but that turns into a light chuckle as his sim pees them self.. again.
"Your sim has serious bladder issues, I swear," You smile, amused.
"Don't be mean to Alfred, Y/N." Calum warns you.

---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Ello there!
I would just like to let you know that you can inbox me preference ideas.
I am running out and I can't keep up with my notifications and comments and such.
So please, all i'm asking for is that you inbox me the preference you would like to read and I try my best to write it.
I don't write smut or personal imagines.
Thank you all so much! much appreciated :3 Keep being cool! <3