ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

[I wrote this a while ago and thought I posted it but apparently it didn't post so yeah.. Sorry.]

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Y/F/N = Your friend's name

Ashton:
"Well hi there," You speak, looking directly at the camera Luke was holding. "I got nominated by this dork behind me, to do the ALS Ice bucket challenge." You nod your head once, pointing to Ashton who was holding a large bucket filled with water and ice cubes. "So yeah.. I nominate Zayn Malik, Y/F/N, and my mum because why not," You chuckle. "Ready?" Ashton asks, readying himself with the bucket. You let out a very girly scream when the water and ice hits you, "OHMYGOD," You scream at the top of your lungs, brushing the hair out of your face.

Michael:
"I can't believe you are making me do this," Michael pouts as he picks up the bucket with both hands. "Well.. it's for a good cause," You smile, as you begin to record on your phone. "Go." You tell Michael who sucks in a deep breath. "Hi, I'm Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of Summer.. My girlfriend, Y/N nominated me to do the ALS Ice bucket challenge.." Michael speaks clearly, awkwardly looking around the area. "I nominate Harry Styles.. Luke Hemmings and I dunno who else so yeah.. here goes nothing." Michael closes his eyes, before bringing his arms up and tipping the ice cold slush on his head. "NO. MY HAIR," Michael squeals, dropping the bucket and grabbing a towel. "That is so cold!" Michael groans.

Luke:
You and Luke are facing the camera on Michael's phone as he begins to record, hands intertwined.
"Hey i'm Luke," Luke speaks. "And i'm Y/N," You finish. "We have both been nominated by Calum Hood, to do the ASL ice bucket challenge." Luke smiles. "Uh.. Luke, it's ALS, not ASL." you giggle. "God that's embarrassing.." Luke blushes.. looking at the ground. "Anyway, Luke and I both nominate-" You were cut off by Ashton and Calum tipping the ice cold water on both, you and Luke. "We couldn't wait any longer," Ashton giggles. "THERE IS ICE DOWN MY TOP. I REPEAT. ICE DOWN MY TOP." You scream, running off to the side, leaving Luke in front of the camera. "Don't forget to donate?" Luke nervously chuckles.

Calum:
"Ready, Cal?" You smirk devilishly, holding onto the bucket of ice cubes and water.
"I suppose.. I didn't buy a six dollar bag of ice for nothing," Calum cringes, looking back towards the camera.
"Fair enough," You smile, tipping the contents of the bucket right on top of Calum's head. "Oh my god! cold cold cold cold cold cold cold!" Calum repeats over and over again. "This is so going on Instagram," You laugh, amused as you watch Calum jump up and down, most likely freezing.

---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

I got nominated for the ice bucket challenge.

I screamed like a little girl.

I swore like an ice road trucker.

I got ice down my top.

I died.