Chapter 11

tieonna got released from the hospital and still no one had picked up the damn phone, and to make things worse my stomach was starting to hurt again. Since reggie and zay decided that they weren't going to answer the phone me and tee caught a cab to my house i mean we both needed some rest and on top of that we definitely needed to talk.
"Girl these damn cabs drive like they are half crazy" it seemed like we had been in the cab for almost an hour and we only lived 20 minutes away from the damn hospital. "excuse me mister my home girl is pregnant and she has to pee and im pretty sure that you don't want her to piss in ya precious little cab so come on speed it up." Finally the cab driver picked up some speed and we arrived at the house within 2 minutes.
i asked the guy how much and he didn't answer as if he didnt hear me then we made eye contact
"Did she piss in my cab?" he asked with a chuckle
so i shook my head no
"so ill take that as payment go head get ol girl in the house"
he was cool as he you dont usually find people like that. i got Tee to the garage door to find zays car was right there parked and there was blood on the seat.
"oh my gosh Tieonna. stay by the car dont move. "
i grabbed the pistol that zay left under the seat for me and started to go into the house. it was a wreck in there blood all throughout my living room leading to the basement stairs.
when i got to the bottom of the basement there was this disgusting Smell and i could hear reggie and zay talking.
" throw that bitch in the bucket of acid over there lets clean this up before nik....." zay stopped and looked at me "Babe um just uhhh go outside".
I know this nigga didnt
so i decided that i would go back outside not because he told me to but because the smell in there was horrific and i felt light headed and my stomach was killing me it felt like 3 tiny men were walking inside me.
when i got outside tieonna was sitting on the ground in what looked like a pool of water. " Tieonna! what you do piss ya self"
i walked over to her and tried to help her up but damn she was heavy well she was pregnant.
"Nikki... i think that's my water. i think it popped i called a.. a ambulance but AHH" my girl was in pain she wouldn't stop screaming even when the ambulance came. They asked her how far along she was and at this point she was only 6 months.
Just as when we were pulling away in the ambulance reggie and zay came outside. it was too late. Damn this night just keeps getting crazy shit whats next. I cant deal with this shit