chapter 17

" Nah we not about to do this. Let me tell you what the hell is about to happen. what we are going to do is call up little bro and tell him to get his ass over here and we gonna open this shit as a family end of fucking discussion!" Isaiah screamed at Nikki.

"You know the fuck what kid you think that just because I am pregnant and emotional that imam just go upstairs and what cry cause you yelling again? Well let me tell Yo dumb ass something keep fucking playing with me and see where the fuck you end up. What you are going to do is sit your little ass down somewhere on that couch over there and shut the fuck up so we can open the damn envelope. Tee is my sister I have known her  my whole life so when it comes down to it I make all the fucking decision SIT DOWN!" He looked at her and did just that. Nikki went into the kitchen and got her jar of sweet pickles and her chocolate syrup and say next to him on the couch. he looked at her.  "well damn did you work up and appetite yelling at me the fuck you eating?" She ignored him and pulled out the envelope and opened it. it read:

DEAR SIS!,

HOW DO YOU START OFF A LETTER LIKE THIS.  ANYWAY SIS ITS ME ITS TEE. I NEED YOU TO READ THIS WORD FOR WORD BEFORE GETTING UPSET AND STRESSING MY GOD BABIES. I AM FINE I AM IN A SAFE HOUSE I CANT GIVE THE ADRESS BUT LISTEN I NEED YOU TO GET REY REY AWAY FROM REGGIE! And BRO I KNOW YOUR READING THIS TOO BUT I NEED YOU TO LISTEN I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED WHEN WE ALL GET TOGETHOR. REGGIE IS NOT WHO YALL BEEN THINKING HE WAS THE HOSPITAL SET EVERYTHING UP TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I DIED WHILE IN LABOR BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE FBI TO CATCH REGGIE. YALL REMEMBER ALL THOSE TIMES THAT YALL FOUND ME BEAT AND BLOODIED UP? WELL THAT WAS REGGIE. HE BLAMED ALL THAT SHIT ON DIFFERENT FEMALES AND SHIT SO THAT BRO WOULD HELP GET RID OF THEM TO OPEN UP A BIGGER MARKET TO DO HIS BUSSINESS IN AND WHEN I FOUND OUT REGGIE TOLD ME THAT NOW THERE WAS NO WAY OUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED A CHILD FROM ME AND HE WAS GOING TO GET ONE HE RAPED ME THATS HOW I GOT PREGNANT! WHEN THE TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE REGGIE SAID AFTER THE BABY WAS BORN HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME BECAUSE EVEN THO I WAS HIS BITCH I WAS A BITCH WHO KNEW TO MUCH!   NIKKI, ISAIAH PLEASE GO GET MY SON AND THEN TAKE THIS LETTER TO THE FBI OFFICE THEY WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO SO THAT I CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU ALL BUT IF THIS ALL HAPPENS ME AND REY REY ARE GONNA NEED A PLACE TO STAY FOR A WHILE. FOR NOW NIKKI YOU CAN CONTACT ME THE SKYS REMEMEBER THOSE STARS GIRL.

I LOVE YALL SEE YALL SOON

SINCERELY

Tieonna Tee REYSHAWNS MOTHER

They looked at one another for a moment both with no emotions no words and no talking. Tee is alive but Reggie is the reason everyone thought she was gone in the first place it makes no sense