Chapter Two.

We got to the party everyone was staring at us bitches niggas everyone! All kinds of guys had asked for a dance and i definitely danced. I was ready to get turnt so i walked over to the bar where Tieonna we took 18 shots. And we were turnt.
"So you cant give me a dance but every other nigga can get one". I knew that voice it was aggy ass isaiah."Isaiah you aint get a dance cause you aint ask" I said with a little attitude.

" Well can i ge one ma?" He said with a smile and then those sexy ass dimples came out!!

"Fine lets go" I grabbed him by his shirt and led him to the dance floor. Soon as we got there my song came on birthday by 2 chainz. I started throwing my shit back when i felt him get happy and he grabbed my waist even harder than before. The song went off and i tried to walk away.

"Damn ma you give a nigga such a good dance and then leave so soon got a nigga all horny and shit. But i wanna know you and i mean the real you can i have your number?" He smirked and bit his lip and those damn dimples popped out again"

"Yeah you can have" I blushed and gave him my number and walked away. Reggie ran right into me.

" Hey nikki, Tieonna too turnt i put her upstairs on the bed and locked the door she can stay here tonight." I nodded my head and started walking to the door when i felt hands on my waist.

"leaving so soon beautiful" Zay said he sent chills down my spine. He just had to be so damn fine .

"Yeah im out i gotta work in the morning" Looking at him made me smile especially since he gave me the puppy-eyed looke oh my gosh!

" Well before you take it in for the night how about we go grab a bite to eat?" Damn i was so hungry and with all that liqour in my system i needed to eat something. I told him I'd go and asked him where should i meet him.

"How about orlando's over on Hectic Blvd?" I nodded and told him i'd meet him there. When i got there isaiah was already there.

"Damn ma your so beautiful" He grabbed my hand and led me to my chair and closing me in closer to the table and then he took his seat .

Not too long after we got there the waiter came to us. "Hey my name is Michael and i will be your server for the night, can i start you off with some drinks?" I smiled at him and just as i was about to talk isaiah did for me.

"Bring us a bottle of moscato" The waiter looked at us and asked us for I.D.

"Yeah my I.D's right here" Zay said to him while sliding him a $1oo bill.

"No Problem sir be right back" The waiter stuck the money in his pocket and return with our bottle and 2 tall glasses.

"what can i get you guys to eat" He said

"well i will have the merguini linguine shrimp with lemon sauce." He nodded and wrote it down on his pad.

"And for you sir" He spoke to isaiah

"Yeah let me get the steak medium rare with pesto and lemon sauce lightly on top"

Isaiah sounded so professional when he ordered his food it turned me on a little bit. I poured the moscato into our glasses and we started to make conversation.

"So nikki honestly whats your story" He asked with this sexy smirk on his face.

" Well i live at home with my parents who are super overprotective but neveer home i stay to myself because these bitches out here cant be trusted. Ive been single for two years my ex decided that he was going to beat me so i left him. At the end of our relationship i had 3 brokenribs two full black eyes and a broken arm. And so now im here." This was my first time letting so much stuff off my chest.

"well... um.... first off let me say that i would never put my hands on a female with thoughts of hurting her the only use for my hand will be for love and for any nigga who does put their hands on a female aint shit. But i guess its my turn. My Mom died not too long after giving birth to reggie so we stayed with my dad til i was 14 and reggie was 12. When i came home from school pops house was completely destroyed and my dad was in the kitchen laying there just bleeding out. He told me to get all the money out his safe and put it in my book bag and to go stay at the comfort. He told me to take care of my brother and even since then its just been me and reggie. When our funds looked kind of low I started hustling and here i am"

He had tears in his eyes. For him to be A drug dealer he was so sensitive. I reached over the table and kissed his forehead and then i started eating my food .

The rest of the night was amazing. Isaiah was such a gentleman. We laughed and talked all night long. At the end of dessert the bill came and me and isaiah both reached for it.

"Nah i got this ma." He said pulling the bill away from me.

He paid the bill and gave the waiter a generous tip and then we started walking towards my car.

"Look nikki i like you and i wanna see you again you know if thats okay with you." His dimples popped back out making me blush and smile they made such a big impact on everything that he did.

"I like you too. Well you already have my number so just call me or shoot me a text and ill be there." He opened the car door for me i kissed his cheek and thanked him for dinner.

"anytime ma" I smiled as he shut the door behind me and then drove off. The whole way home i couldnt do anything but think about him. Sheesh that boy that boy.