Chapter 16

Its been about six months since Reggie was allowed to bring Reyshawn home from the hospital and he was growing bigger than ever. Nikki was just about 15 weeks along and carrying three babies wasn't as easy as she thought it would be she was working overtime to figure out how the hell she would be able to put together a nursery for not one but three babies. Isaiah had even changed a lot of the shit that he was doing so that he could make sure that his family had been taken care of not to mention all the help that he was giving to his little brother and his nephew. Everyone had their priorities In order. They had made a promise to make Tee proud.

" Babe where's the screwdriver how the fuck do you expect me to put this crib together and your not telling me where I can find anything?" Nikki was definitely going in with all those hormones going through her body.

" Ayo Nikki what the fuck you mean where's the screwdriver you got no business doing anything that involves lifting you acting like you don't  got my seeds inside you right now sit yo little ass down somewhere and let a nigga handle that shit for you damn you so fucking hardheaded."

A few minutes went by and she started to cry she didn't mean to but then again she cant control it.

{DOORBELL RINGS}

Nikki heads downstairs to the door only to find a white envelope and no one at the door.

On the front of the envelope it read " Try not to freak out A white envelope means confidentiality"  Nikki gasped she recognized the handwriting.

"But...How.... What the fuck" she couldn't bring herself to find the words to say. The note on the front was addressed to her and Isaiah so it was necessary now more than ever to call him downstairs to open it up.

"BAAAABE please come here Isaiah come here this isn't a drill" she yelled at the top of her lungs

Isaiah came darting down the stairs pole in hand  " what's wrong  you okay are the babies okay?"

" ba-be Tee! Its Tee! I- i think she's alive"