chapter one

"Nikki! Girl come here"my home girl Tieonna was always calling me for something

"What the hell you want girl damn! What's wrong?" I ran downstairs to see Tieonna nosy ass looking out the window.
"Look girl Isaiah sexy ass outside" Now niggas can say and think that they sexy but isaiah was fucking sexy! He was light-skinned he was always fly. Even though i knew that he was a drug dealer i didn't care i liked him, i wanted him, and damn it i was gonna have him. I went outside looking fly as always and walked over to him.

"Zay why you always outside my house" he looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"Cause you know damn well i like to see ya fine ass. Now take ya ass in the house before you get it." he was high you could tell just by looking at him.
I just stood there and looked at him. If he wanted me to move he was gonna have to move me himself.
"Nikki take ya thick ass back in the house like i told you too" he made me blush. He was so sexy when he got aggressive. It made me wanna just lick his face.
Before I could say anything else he picked me up and pinned me against the door and wrapped my legs around his waist"Go inside" he whispered in my ear and kissed my spot on my neck. All I could do was take my ass in the house I mean what else was I gonna do? Sheesh that boy knew what buttons to push to make my kitty go wild if you know what i mean. As I walked inside I felt him starin at my ass so I walked just a little harder and shut the door behind me

When I got back inside Tieonna was lighting a blunt. That girl was crazy but what would I do without her.

Tieonna's boo Reggie was having a party tonight and she asked me if I wanted to go. Reggie was Isaiah's younger brother he was 16 just like Tieonna. The relationship that they had was so cute but disgusting at the same time. I told her that i'd go with her and within 30 minutes we were ready.

I wore my black dress that hugged my curves with my black and gold heels with my black and gold Michael Kors bag. Tieonna wore her skin tight red dress which looked amazing on her with her red and gold pumps and her red and gold Michael Kors bag. We may have lived in the hood but we had money to afford nice shit.

"Girl lets go reggies waiting and im ready to throw my shit back"

I grabbed my kes and locked the house up and we were on our way.Trey songz 2 reasons was playing and of course i was dancing my ass off in my seat. I couldnt wait to get to that party.