Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning and ran straight to the bathroom throwing up.

"What the fuck" i managed to yell out. Zay rolled over and looked at me through the door. He got up and left the room. When he came back he brought a cup of water and an ibuprofen. He waited till i was done throwing up and lifted me up and carried me towards the bed.

"Lay down nikki. Imma empty this garbage can out so you can throw up in there instead of getting up, drink the water and take the ibuprofen and just relax. But brush yo teeth cuz wooaah!" His laugh made me laugh

  " I love you Isaiah gold" I said feeling the moment

    "And i love you too nikki sinsiter" he blew me a kiss and then left to clean the garbage  can while i got up and brushed my teeth.

When he came back in it seemed my stomach has settled down and i wasn't gonna need  the garbage can. So i told him to come watch a movie with me. Soon as we were about to get settled in zays phone rang. He answered it.

   "Hey reggie wassup" he paused for a minute i guess reggie was talking. Isiaiah's eyes got big and he put his phone on speaker.

"I dont know whats wrong with her shes not moving. She just laying here. She... She's bleeding too"

  "Okay bruh just relax just relax call the ambulance and me and nikki will be there in five minutes" zay hung the phone up and before he could even tell me to get dressed i was already done  something  happened to my girl and i had to be there for her just like she was for me.

We left the house and got to reggies and Tieonnas in no time. Soon as we got there we saw the EMT putting Tieonna in the back.

" what the fuck happened" i yelled at the EMT

Reggie just stood there in shock.

"Zay im gonna ride with Tieonna you and reggie meet us there. Maybe you can get something out of him."

He kissed my lips and i hopped in the ambulance.

     God PLEASE let Tieonna and my Godson be okay.