Chapter Four

The next morning i woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I ran downstairs to see zay in the kitchen with no shirt on. His body was so fucking sexy! He noticed me staring and he smiled.

"Goodmorning beautiful! How'd you sleep last night?"

  "Better! It felt good to have someone sleeping next to me". I smiled and made me a cup of coffee and sat down at the tablr watching the news zay had turned on.

  "Yeah babe this shits crazy they talking about this car that stalled on the middle of the train tracks. There was no survivors" he looked at me and turned the tv up so i could hear

"Thanks bob. We now have word of the victims of this terrible accident. Mrs. Regina sinister and Mr.Arnold sinister  were pronounced dead on the scene after their car stalled on these Chicago train tracks behind me"

I started getting hot i couldnt speak i couldny breathe

"Oh my god Sinister.... Babe are those your.. Your parents". I heard zays voice but i couldnt respond. Everything blacked out.

  "Please please nikki wake up. Me and your Godson we need you we cant do this without you wake up" That was Tieonnas voice i could hear her but couldnt see her.

  I couldnt do anything but thibk about how i lost my family. What was i gonna do? I was gona need zay, tieonna and my Godson more than they would need me

  Moments later i slowly opened my eyes. I could finally see.

"Mmmmm" i let out a small sound i had pain in the back of my head. I must've fell on it when i passed out.

    "Babe, bae your up YO shes up!" zay yelled to get someones attention.

   "Nikki you scared me. I love you and want you to know that im always gonna be here forever and ever." he kissed my lips

   "I love you zay so much. Can you get someone to check me out so we can go home and i can show you how much i reallly love you." I said smiling.

I really liked zay and i definetly been wanting him since we first started datingi just sat on the bed thinking until the nurse came and checked me out.

  " hey miss sinister. Good to see your awake. Everything is okay you just have a slight concussion but your good to go home. Just sign these and you can go." I nodded and signed the papers. Zay helped me get dressed and carried me to the car.

As soon as we got in the house zay picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me. As soon as he got to my neck he kissed my spot and i let out a soft moan. The more he did the more my kitty got wet. He carried me upset and layed me on the bed he ripped my clothes off and stared at me for a minute. "Your so beautiful. I love you nikki sinister "

"I love you too" i said.

He started kissing me again making his way down to my boobs and soon he made it to the inside of my thighs and then between my legs. He started licking my clit and it felt so good " oh my god zay. Uhhhhh" he picked up speed and it felt amazing!

"Im gonna cum baby mmm" i came all over his fingers and he licked them.

" your beautiful and taste good"He said with a chuckle

   He pulled his  pants down revealing a big as boner. I took his boxers off and DAMN his shit was huge.

  " oh my lord" i shouted out

Zay laughed at me but i was serious. After looking at it for a while i stuck it in my mouth and gave him some head. It was my first time doing it but i could tell he liked it. After a while zay layed me down and got on top of me.

   "You ready baby" i nodded my head.

Slowly i felt his manhood enter me it hurt but felt so good. He started going out a slow steady pace and i was in ecstasy.

"Zay oh my god oh my god faster faster" i moaned

Zay picked up speed and soon we were at one good rhythm

"Im gonna cum im gonna cum" i screamed out. Zay bit his lip and went a little faster and soon we both came.

He rolled beside me and kissed me and we slowly fell asleep.