Chapter 12

NIKKI"S POV.

The ride to the hospital seem to take years or maybe it was just because Tieonna was screaming so much and the only thing running through my mind was what i saw going on in the basement and the pain that i was currently feeling. Finally we arrived at the hospital, the guys lifted Tieonna out of the ambulance and rushed her into the emergency room meanwhile my little ass was struggling to keep up! Finally we stopped and got to this room where a nurse and doctor were already waiting. "Immediate family only"The nurse said shutting me out the curtain. I stopped the curtain before it was fully closed "Bitch that's my sister"  I entered the room and closed the curtain behind me. Still i was thinking of how annoying the pain was getting to be it made me sick to my stomach.The doctors started talking to Tee but you could tell she wasn't hearing that shit. That bitchy ass nurse kept getting in her face and i wanted to let her know that Tieonna don't play that shit, but that bitch had a nasty ass attitude when we first got here and I was too sick to even give a fuck about an irrelevant bitch so i waited" Moment later that nurse started to raise her voice at Tieonna and i knew that shit was about to get real so i hid my humor and waited. Not even 5 minutes later you heard Tee scream and then a loud pop. She smacked that hoe. She smacked her so hard that her hand impression was still on the side of her face. The nurse turned ruby red and left the room! i was fucking rolling. 

"Oh my God where is my girl... Nikki?...NIkki? where you at bitch come here" 

She was still yelling but i was too busy laughing at the fact that she really smacked that nurse in her face. But i got myself together and got up to go check on my girl I wasnt gonna leave her hanging. As soon as i got up i got lightheaded but kept going so i could be there to help my girl out. So i grabbed her hand the doctor put his gloves on and sat in the swirly chair and place Tee's legs in an open position. "Okay Tieonna i'm going to examine you to try to get an idea of whats going on if you feel any more pain other than what your already experiencing i want you to squeeze the nurses.... your sisters hand" This doc was cool as shit. He checked her and told her she was 5 cm. dilataed so she had some time to go  he also told her he wouldn't give her the epidural because the baby is going to be born 2 months premature and he didn't want to chance it especially not the life of the mother and the life of the baby. "So Tieonna try to relax with each contraction i want you to take short breaths such as HE-HE-HE-whoo. this tends to help the pain a little depending on your tolerance."The doctor left the room and she did just that. " girl reggie has 2.5 seconds to get his ass here. " she said over her short breaths. I just laughed. "Girl you know i love you but i'm in a little pain myself and i really need to sit down i just cant deal girl"  Tieonna had this look on her face as if something wasnt right. but as i walked back over to the chair my vision became blurry and i could hear from what sounded far away reggie and zays voices but before i knew it i was going down and everything was dark! I passed out. and worst of all i passed out on Tieonna's childbirth day. 

NIKKI"S POV ENDS

"Yo somebody get a nurse a doctor something" Isaiah rushed to nikki's side while reggie was yelling at everyone  at the nurses stand. You could tell Reggie was stressed out or lost or something because he was basically running around the whole from Tieonna to Isaiah to the nurses station and then back again. Finally a doctor and like 4 nurses came with one of those long ass hospital beds and Isaiah lifted nikki onto it and the all rushed down the hallway. "Bruh what do i do?" Reggie yelled. "Nigga ya girl is having a baby take ya ass in there" Isaiah yelled back. 

Reggie ran into the room with Tieonna nervous as hell. "okay babe im ... im here what should i do?" Reggie was one real nigga but on the other hand he could be a real bitch but was usually only when it came to Tee. Tieonna motioned for his hand and said "all i need is you stay right by my side" They kissed and then finally her doctor walked back in.

"alright Tee since home girl passed out on you im assuming this is the baby's father here with you. so dad you should put these scrubs on before anything. So lets check how far you are dialated" There was a little pause... "Alright dad put those scrubs on now mom get ready we are ready for take off.... where is that damn nurse" It was time Tee was going to have her baby! 

meanwhile down the hall Isaiah was by Nikki's bedside doing some quiet and light praying. " Dear God please let her be aaight i didn't even marry her yet God man i know you know I love this girl so please don't take her away from me I mean damn man if i gotta change i promise you that i will"

When Isaiah lifted his head he looked up to see Nikki in tears looking at him.

"Ayo doc. Doc. she up man come on" 

The doctor came in and checked Nikki's vitals but she still wasnt saying anything just starring at Isaiah. The doctor Finally spoke " okay Nikki i'm doctor Lavada all your vital signs seem to be ok and while you were out we drew some blood and i am happy to let you know that you are 7 weeks along" That caught her attention. " Sev...seven weeks yeah i already knew that " she said lifting herself up

" Well Nikki by seven weeks along i mean that you are 7 weeks pregnant just to clear that up . I will be back to check on the baby as well in a few. congratulations mom and dad to be" He looked at Isaiah and then Nikki and left the room. The door shut.  Nikki had already known but didn't want Isaiah to find out about it like this