Chapter 8

When we finally pulled up to the hospital zay and reggie were already there. The EMT was yelling all types of shit i didnt understand and then they took Tee away and told us to stay in the waiting room and someone will let us know whats going on.

    "Reggie you have to tellus what happened take a deep breath and try to explain to us what happened."

He looked at me and then at zay and he started talking.

"She woke up and said she didnt feel good so i got her food and left and came back and she was layed downstairs on the floor bleeding out. I .... I don't know what happened. She wouldnt talk to me she just kept trying to point to the phone so  i called yall"

I started getting nauseous again but tried to fight it so i could continue hearin what reggie was saying.

  "I... I couldnt tell where the bleeding was coming from it was so much blood and she wasn't holding anything. I panicked i just want her and my son to be okay."he started tearing up.

   "Its...its ok..."I couldn't catch my breath. Zay knew something was wrong he stood up and looked at me.

"Nikki baby whats wrong" i heard him say. I felt his arm on my waist and then boom everything was black.

   Nikkis pov
I couldnt see. Everything was dark so i must have passed out. I was in so much pain my stomach hurted and my back. I could hear zay talking to the doctor.  He told her that i had been throwing up and having stomach pains and that today was actually the longest that i had gone without throwing up so much. I saw light and knew i was waking up. I let out a slight groan just to be sure.
   "Miss sinister. Glad to see your awake. Your boyfriend here has given us an update on how youve been feeling lately. Were  gonna run a few tests. But first when was your last menstrual cycle." she asked.

   "Um .... Last month but  it was supposed to have started yesterday i think."

Isaiah looked at me as if he had something to say.

   "Okay miss sinister the nurse is gonna come in and do some blood tests and also a urine test. And we will go from there okay"

I nodded my head and she left.

Isaiah stood up.

"Babe... Um.. Why you aint tell me you missed your period?" he asked looking worried.

I sat up. "I didn't think anything of it ive been so sick that i forgot i even missed it. Im sorry"

     He sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hand and looked at me.

  "Look babe dont worry i just .....well .....reggie and tieonna... i just want to make sure if something happens like a pregnancy... Um ... I just want everything to be okay."

he looked at me with so much passion. I didnt know what to do but i started crying. What if i was pregnant. I didnt know anything about raising a child.

   "Babe don't cry. Imma be here no matter what!" he said kissing my tears away. He layed next to me making himself comfortable until the nurse came back in with the results.

  "Okay baby girl it looks as if you are four and a half weeks along" i cried. "Honey dont worry pregnancy isn't that bad and it looks as if you have a loving man to help you. But all other tests came back normal. And your friend is asking about you"

   I forgot all about Tieonna. The nurse gave Isaiah the discharge papers as i got dressed. He grabbed my hand gave me a kiss and rubbed my belly.

"Soon to come our bundle of joy"

   I got to room 114. And saw Tieonna laying in the bed eating ice chips and drinking pineapple juice. I sat in the chair by the bed and pulled it close to her so we could talk.

  "They said the baby is okay they gave me stitches we gonna be fine girl" she said before i could even speak.

" Tieonna. You need to tell me what happened. Reggie said that the house was a wreck and that you were just laying there bleeding and not moving. What happened to you?"

  I didn't want to upset her but she was acting like everything was okay and it wasnt she was going to tell me what was going on.