chapter three

For the past few days i havent been able to do anything except think about isaiah. Even though he calls and texts me almost everyday he was still on my mind. 

Today was the end of the summer and the first day back at school. It was my senior year and i couldnt wait to get it over with. I went to school looking fly as hell. I had on my red and black flights with my red addidas pants with a black shirt and my red and black michael kors bag. Damn i could dress,! I didnt have time to style my hair so i put it into a pony tail. My parents were part indian so i of course got that good good hair. I grabbed my keys and left the house. Soon as i locked the door i felt arms around my waist. 

"Goodmorning beautiful can i get a ride with you to school?" It was isaiah of course i was gonna give him a ride so i told him yeah and we walked towards my car. The funny part is that Isaiah had a pimped out car of his own but he wanted to ride with me. 

"Hey nikki i been wanting to ask you something um... You wanna be my girl? I know im not much but i like you and i can take care of you i'll never intentionally hurt you and" I interrupted him in excitement.

"Of course, Of course ill be your girl" I said biting my lip. We pulled up in the parking lot and zay rushed out to open the door for me. He grabbed my hand and he kissed me and then we walked into the school.

When we walked in i felt mad bitches looking at us so I just kept smiling and grabbed his hand even tighter. We walked down the hall way to find our lockers and as

soon as we turned the corner some bitch jumped all up in my face.

"Oh hell no, Bitch who are you? Get your hands off my man." she tried to smack my hand but zay stopped her. Shes so lucky cause i was ready to beat this bitch ass.

"Now hold the fuck up tandy. You need to get out my girls face. You know damn well we broke up 3 Months ago! You remember after you decided you was gonna fuck tyler. Shes my girl, My badass girl at that and i know with her its gonna be real" He grabbed my ass as he pulled me close and kissed my lips. 

"Zay ill never do anything to hurt you as long as you promise me the same ill always be real to you cause baby this is as real as its gonna get" He kissed me again. we looked down at our schedules to see that we both had senior math togethor with Mr. Marruchi. So when the bell rang we darted to class and found two seats right next to eachother.

"IIght wassup yall im your senior math teacher Mr. Marruchi and as long as yall keep it straight up with me i will do the same and we will have a very smooth year. Im not gonna lie im a bomb ass teacher so we definetly gonna have some fun. So lets introduce ourselves why dont we. um..Lets see ...You start" He said pointing at me. I shrugged my shoulders and started to talk

"Waddup doe my name is Nikki sinister im 18 this is my boo right here so all yall hoes beware. um I love to fight and cook Obviously math is my weak subject otherwise i would be in here but yeah thats me." I chuckled and sat down and Marruchi pointed at zay to talk.

"Well my name Is Isaiah Gold Im 18 Nikki is my bad ass girl so dont let me catch any of yall niggas in her face or it will be fades shot everywhere and um i just wanna get this school year over with."

As everyone went around introducing themselves I zoned out and realized that i havent seen tieonna yet . Zay was rubbing my thigh and i snapped out of it.

" You okay babe" He asked. I nodded my head and leaned my head on his shoulder.

*ISAIAHS POV*

I cant beliebe this bitch. Tandy is always tryin to ruin shit  for me i cant let her ruin this with me and nikki, I like her too much. I swear to God yo let her even try to touch nikki and imma kill her ass and thats on mommy. Where the fuck is reggie at? Oh shit tieonna aint here either. Somethings not right.

When the bell rang i pulled zay to the side. " Zay i havent seen or heard from tieonna. Have you heard from reggie? He shook his head no. Just as i took my phone out to call tieonna my mom was calling me. so i told Zay to give me a minute and he went to say wassup to his boys. 

"Hey mom! Whats up! hows everything?" I havent seen my parents the whole summer since they were always away doing shit.

"Nikki...Um me and your father, Um we uhh..." She kept stuttering 

"Regina just tell her and stop hiding everything she's 18 years old now" I heard my dad in the back and he was angry too.

"Mom whats going on? What are you hiding from me?" I couldnt help but get upset. As soon as zay came back to me i burst in to tears I really hated when my parents did shit like this to me it really sucked. 

"Babe whats wrong. who you talking to" Zay said and started rubbing my back. I Couldnt answer him because i was waiting for my mom to answer me.

"Honey me and your dad have to um extend our trip for a while a lot has come up! Just know" She started crying "Just know that we love you nikki you always were our little miracle" Thats is she hung up just like that leaving me screaming and crying in the middle of the school hallways. 

I was so upset and crying even harder. I tried to tell zay what happened but it just wouldnt come out. So i just hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

"I dont want to be here right now..... I need to lay down" I told him and he understood me 

"Okay babe well i dont want you driving while your upset so give me your keys and ill Go by house and pick up some clothes and im gonna come stay with you as long as you need me to."

 I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand. We signed out in the office and and we walked to the car.

" Ill just be a second do you want to come inside?" I nodded my head yes and he parked the car in the drive way. 

When we got into his house we saw Tieonna in the corner crying and reggie no where in sight.

"Tee. Tee whats wrong?" she looked at me and cryed even harder it was horrible because we were just Two emotionall people right now. 

" I'm Pregnant nikki. What the hell am i gonna do?" I hugged her and told her that everything was gonna be okay.

"Well first you have to figure out a way to tell reggie. it doesnt have to be right now but it has to be soon and then we will get you settled with some baby stuff okay just dont worry." She nodded her head and wipped up her tears. 

"Do you want to come with me or you gonna stay here and get yourself togethor?" 

She said she wanted to be alone she had to figure out what she was gonna tell reggie and she needed to shower.

 By time we were done talking isaiah had came back downstairs with a suitcase and a dufflebag.

"You think this enough stuff babe?" He said. 

"Yeah more than enough. Now lets go cause i just wanna lay down." 

I said by to tieonna and we got in the car and drove off. Zay drove slow and held my hand the whole way there he made me feel so comfortable and i love it. When we reached my house i pushed the button for the garage to open and he he drove in and opened the house door for me. 

I led him to my room and told him to make himself comfortable while i took a shower. The hot water felt so amazing and relaxing against my skin. When i finally finished i went in my room to see zay's clothes on the floor and him under the covers Knocked out . I put on my boy shorts and a white tee and layed next to him. He rolled over and pulled me close to him he kissed me and i fell asleep