🔞 Sodo x Phantom - Boot Worship

Dom: Sodo
Sub: Phantom

<><><><><><><><><><>

There were moans and whimpers echoing through the room, the soft sound of shuffling and guitar chords. Sodo was sitting in his room, on his bed, his guitar on his lap as he was currently trying to tune it. His feet were sat on the floor like normal, but on top of them, was Phantom. He was kneeling on the floor, only in his boxers as he grinded onto the toes of Dew's boots. It was an odd situation, but neither of them cared. They didn't even know how they ended up like this. Well, they kinda did. 

They had been at a ritual the other day, and during that, Phantom had just gotten onto his knees, leaning back onto his back as he continued to play guitar. Sodo, who had stood in front of him at that time, couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards. And he teased Phantom for that. Why did he tease him? Because Phantom's crotch had been so damn close to Sodo's feet, and ever since then the fire ghoul joked about Phantom 'worshipping his boots'. Little did he know that he would manage to end up like this; Phantom basically riding his toes. He had been kinda joking when he told Phantom to do it, but the quintessence ghoul found the idea a little too endearing.

Unfortunately, he forgot what a dick Dew could be. "Sodo... please... it hurts so much..." Phantom suddenly said, his tone already whiney and choked up from need. His dick was throbbing, just waiting to be touched properly. But Sodo literally didn't allow him to. "No... wait a little longer" the fire ghoul replied, not even looking down to Phantom as he continued to tune his guitar. His voice was monotone and almost sounded like he was bored, and it irritated Phantom. He just continued to grind onto Dew's boots though, more whines and moans falling from his lips. "P- please... hurts... so bad..." he cried out, what caused Dew to groan in annoyance and shove his guitar down from his lap.

He had found the whole situation pretty amusing at first, but then he quickly got bored from watching Phantom ride his toes. He found something else to do, but he couldn't concentrate while the younger ghoul kept making those damn annoying and yet hot sounds. Sodo crossed his arms and looked down to Phantom, who looked back with those watery, begging eyes. "Take your boxers off" he then ordered, and he could basically see how Phantom's eyes lit up. He moved a little away, slipped his boxers off and looked back up to Dew with a questioning, and yet a little more hopeful look. 

The fire ghoul smirked as his eyes took in the sight. Phantom with no pants at all, only a tshirt, kneeling in front of him on the floor and waiting for orders. What a damn sight. "You want to touch yourself so bad, hm?" he asked and tilted his head. Phantom quickly nodded in response. Sodo sighed and cracked some joints in his neck. "Rub yourself against my shoes again... then maybe" he said, and took the guitar back onto his lap. The younger's eyes widened, and he wanted to protest, but he could see that Sodo wouldn't argue. He could only do as he got told and hope that the fire ghoul would eventually allow him to jerk off.

Phantom shifted back onto Dew's feet, slowly and carefully rubbing his bare, hard cock against the leather of the shoes. It brought a new level of intensity to the sensations, and he couldn't help the noises that slipped through. For a while, Sodo just mindlessly hummed to himself as he finished tuning his guitar, while Phantom kept whining in frustration. After several minutes, he finally set the instrument aside and looked down to Phantom. "Alright, go on. Touch yourself. But at least give me a good show with it" he said and leaned back onto his hands. He could see how relieved Phantom was, and it didn't take him long to do as he got told.

He shifted back and wrapped his hand around his dick, before he slowly began to stroke it at a fast and steady rhythm. More moans escaped him, his eyes rolling back into his skull as he gave in to those beautiful sensations his body had longed for. Sodo's name continuously fell from the younger's lips, and it surely got under the fire ghoul's skin and sent a shiver down his spine. He fought the urge to give in too, and just kept on watching Phantom instead. Phantom was too riled up from riding his shoes for over half an hour, and his dick was already sore from it. But now he felt like he needed more, so he added his fingers, riding them at the same pace as he moved his hand. That definitely did things to Sodo, and he kept on enjoying the show.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(825 words)

Not my idea! I had the idea from a tweet, @nihildenial on X/Twitter :) I hope it's okay I used that to turn it into a oneshot <3 

And I know it's short, I was lazy and I didn't have any more ideas to make this longer 🙏🏼

- Luma