🔞 Copia x Aether - Proud, strong & well built pt.2

Dom: Aether
Sub: Copia

2nd Part? 👀

<><><><><><><><><><>

While the rest of the ritual went well, Copia couldn't keep his thoughts in check. They always drifted back to that night, back to how it had felt and how badly he wanted to experience that again. He never thought about that night often. Just every now and then, but now he could feel himself wanting it again. He knew how wrong it was, how he shouldn't do it... but then again, no one could change his feelings. Was it really that bad to crave the feeling of being loved and the feeling of being wanted?

During the show, he often glanced at Aether. He wondered if Aether thought the same, if Aether would want to have a night like that again. He didn't know what to do. He knew he shouldn't, that it was wrong, that one time had been enough, but he also couldn't help himself. After the show, after they all bowed together he quickly walked off the stage and towards his dressing room. He knew that if he wouldn't, he would end up doing something incredibly stupid. He knew better than that. He hurried to his room, closing the door behind him and locking it, unknowingly failing at that. 

He started to pace up and down in the small room, rubbing his forehead and mumbling italian swear words under his breath. He couldn't stop thinking about it, and it even gave him a fucking boner. He was about to go to the bathroom to take care of his little problem, when suddenly the door flung open. The cardinal swirled around, his eyes wide as he stared at the tall figure in his doorframe. Aether, who had probably the same problem as Copia himself. He swallowed thickly, moving his hands delicately in front of his crotch. "A- Aether... what... what are you doing here?" he asked, a slight stutter in his voice, betraying his nervousness. 

"Why the fuck did you bring that up again?" the ghoul asked and walked into the room, closing and locking the door behind him. This time really. Copia's eyes darted around the room, everywhere but at Aether. He wasn't sure how he thought. Was he mad? Did he want to forget about the night they had shared? Or was he thinking completely wrong and Aether wanted it again, just like Copia did himself? "I- I don't know... it just... slipped out..." he mumbled, shifting a little on his feet. He was so damn nervous. What if Aether was mad? No... he was the superior here. 

Aether's eyes flicked down to the cardinal's hands. He knew what was up, and it brought a slight grin to his face. He wasn't mad at all, he just wasn't sure what to do about all this. Doing it again was risky, especially here in the dressing room just behind the stage. But they both wanted it, so they didn't care much about the risks that came with it, at least not now. "The memory riled you up real good, huh?" Aether asked and walked closer. Copia's gaze flicked up, finally looking at Aether with slightly widened eyes. "I- I- uh... no no..." he tried, but he knew he had no chance to deny it. Not to a ghoul like Aether.

"Are you sure this is not totally stupid?" Aether asked as he finally approached the smaller man, carefully laying his hands onto his waist. Copia swallowed, looking down at first, but eventually lifted his gaze to look at the ghoul. "I'm pretty sure it's stupid. But I don't care... I want you again, Aether" he said, his voice suddenly becoming a lot more stable, though it was still somewhat shaky. He was sure it was stupid, and not sure if they could get away with it undiscovered again, but it was worth a try. At least that's what he told himself.

His eyes darting around the room, Aether quickly noticed there was no place to lay down. No sofa, merely the floor. He turned his gaze back to Copia, who still stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or how to act. He hadn't received an answer from the ghoul, so he still didn't exactly know if he was averse to the idea or not. Instead of answering, Aether moved them to the next wall, pushing the cardinal against it and trapping him there. "You have no clue how often I thought about fucking you again. Everything you do makes me horny, and now... I don't think I will hold back" he murmured as he leaned in, his breath hot against Copia's ear who shuddered. 

"Okay" he whispered back, his body already arching towards Aether. He was ready to submit. They were aware that this time wouldn't be as nice and passionate as the first, considering they didn't have any place to lay down and had to be quiet. But that didn't mean it couldn't be as intense as the first time. Aether quickly began to open Copia's suit so his hands could roam over the exposed skin, while his face landed in his neck, to kiss and nibble at the skin. "And this suit..." he mumbled between kisses, "So tight... satanas, I can never look at you without thinking what's underneath, and how badly I want it" he finished, licking over his neck before straightening up.

Copia's eyes were already a little hazed, his body brimming in need. "I could say the same about you" he started, his voice more shaky again. He slowly moved his hands, opening the buttons of his suit, before he even already started to open his pants. "You're so... well built, like I said. Everywhere... and strong... you can make me feel so good" he continued, looking back up to him while he let the pants drop down to the floor. They wore tight clothes which showed off their hard-ons anyways, and it riled them up even more. But now like this, feeling himself getting undressed by the cardinal, Aether couldn't keep his hands in check, so he let them strip Copia completely too.

Once his pants landed on the floor as well, Aether immediately pushed Copia further against the wall, buried his face in his neck and grabbed one of his thighs. "I'll ruin you" he murmured, and lifted the smaller man's leg and hooked it around his waist so could position his dick at his entrance. Copia just gasped and held onto Aether's shoulders, despite the ghoul's grip on him, that would keep him from falling. He swallowed thickly and closed his eyes for a moment to mentally prepare himself for the pain that came without getting the prep his body kinda needed. But nevertheless, the feeling was just as great, and the pain actually only added a bit to the pleasure as Aether pushed in. 

Both of them had trouble keeping their noises in check as Aether started to fuck Copia against the wall. Right there, in the dressing room behind the stage. One too loud moan, and both of them were screwed. Copia held tightly onto Aether's shoulder as he was pushed continuously against the wall by the harsh thrusts that hit everyone of his nerves perfectly. He bit his lip harsh enough to draw blood, just to keep the noises in. He hated how it easy it seemed for Aether to stay quiet. He hated how pathetic it made him feel. It wasn't as easy for Aether as it seemed though. He had trouble too, and just helped himself by biting and sucking on the cardinal's shoulder. It kept his lips occupied and the hickeys and bruises wouldn't be seen.

"O- oh satanas... A- Aether-" Copia gasped, shutting his tightly as he tasted the metallic taste of his blood on his tongue. He felt the knot in his stomach tightening, his release clearly coming closer with each thrust. Both men were to focused on the sensations and trying to be quiet, that they didn't realize how much noise they made by fucking against the wall. There were loud thumps, that both of them just drowned out. Speeding up his hip movements, Aether's grip on Copia's hips grew equally tighter. He couldn't hold it back much longer either. "You're... you're close, right?" he asked, clearly out of breath. The cardinal couldn't find his voice, and he was too scared to let out a loud moan, so he only nodded.

For a few more moments, the ghoul kept thrusting into Copia, until he could feel them both just about to climax. He quickly reached up to kiss Copia, swallowing up every single noise as they came together. They moaned into each other's mouths, slumping down against the wall once their orgasm had washed over them. "You taste so good..." Aether mumbled against Copia's lips, referring to his blood he had just got to taste. The smaller one let out a soft laugh, leaning his head back against the wall. "Thanks, darling" he replied, with a smile. They just stood there for a moment, until they eventually started to get back dressed. Copia was still a bit wobbly on his feet, his hips and lower back sore from the sex, but he was satisfied nonetheless. They knew this was most likely not the last time they fucked, it was too good for that. The only question was, if they would remain undiscovered or not.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1562 words)

I don't remember if someone requested this, or general just a few people, but anyways here is the second part for Aether x Copia :) I wanted to upload this yesterday already, but istg I'm so fucking busy at the moment 💀

- Luma