2~ That One Night

MICHAEL's POV

Fuck.

"Alright" I sigh.

We wait till the call is over and press the voicemail.

'Hey Luke. I know you probably don't wanna talk to me but just listen. I don't know what was said, I just remember passing out. I found out that you left,'

Calum sniffles.

'The point is, I need you Luke. I miss you. I-I-I- I love you. Please Luke I need you to be mine again. Call me back whenever'

The message finishes and I see a tear slip down Luke's cheek.

"He's not gonna make you cry anymore" I utter angrily grabbing Luke's phone and going into the bathroom. I call Calum and wait until he answers.

"Calum, I swear to god if you call Luke or me again I will find you and rip your head off!" I furiously say through gritted teeth.

"But I wuv him" Calum laughs over the phone.

I punch the wall knowing he's drunk again.

"Goddamnit Calum, am I clear?!" I yell.

"Yes daddy" he giggles. I end the call in frustration. I walk out of the bathroom and see Luke buttoning his red and black flannel shirt.

"Where you going?" I ask, my temper calming.

"I need to drown my sorrows." He says finishing up.

"Luke that doesn't help" I sigh.

"For tonight it will" he says.

"Fine. But your not going alone." I grab my car keys. We walk out the door and hail a taxi.

+++

Luke shoves past all the grinding bodies and sits down at the bar.

"10 shots" Luke sighs to the bartender.

"Make it double" I add.

"Coming right up" the man smiles at us before walking away.

When the drinks come Luke swallows them down like no tomorrow.

LUKE's POV

the guy sets down the little shot glasses down and without no hesitation I gulp them down.

Being tipsy, I order more. I chug down the second round of shots and become sober.

"Come on, let's dance!" I giggle madly pulling Michael to the dance floor.

After a while of dirty dancing with drunk Michael, he looks at me seriously.

"What happened?" I giggle for the 100th time tonight swaying to the music.

"Your giggle is sexy" he breaths on my jawline pinning me to the wall.

"No you are" my giggle turns high pitched.

"It's even sexier when that happens" he smirks against my jaw.

"Your such a frickin tease" I whine. "Just do it"

Michael smirks, his lips centimetres away from mine.

He bites his lip seductively and pats my head.

"Okay" mikey smiles and starts walking away.

I grip his wrist and pull him back. I look at him confused.

"What was that?" I ask him.

"You said 'just do it' not 'just kiss me' or anything like that" he shrugs cheekily.

"I thought you were going to kiss me" I pout.

"Is that what you want?" He slurs.

"I want you to... Actually, if you wanna know come with me..." I trail off stumbling towards the exit. He follows close behind me as I hail a taxi.

I tell him the address and look at Michael.

"Want me to tell you?" I breath against his ear, nibbling his cartilage lightly. I place my hand on his thigh and rub up and down.

He nods swallowing hard.

"You have have to wait." I smirk.

"Come on!" Michael sighs as I pull my hand and mouth away from him.

"It'll be worth it" I laugh pecking his cheek.

"It better be" he says giving me a kiss back.

When the driver stops at our hotel, I pay him and drag Michael to our room.

I put him on the bed and sit on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Now," he smiles putting his hands on my hips. "What do you want?" He asks rubbing my sides.

"Fuck me"

MICHAEL's POV

"Fuck me" he says before smashing our lips.

The cold metal moulds against my lips as our lips slowly move in perfect sync.

Luke's hands grip my hair as I suck his bottom lip. He runs his hands through my hair and nibbles on my bottom lip. I accept his request before our tongues slowly collide. We kiss with passion and full of lust. Luke pushes me back on the bed and fiddles with the hem of my shirt. He pulls it off, disconnecting our lips for a split second before connecting them again.

He rubs his hands over my body until it stops at the waistband of my pants. He pulls them down and struggles to take them off. I smile within the kiss and kick off my jeans. I flip the positions over so I'm top. I smirk before going to his neck and start sucking slowly yet sweetly. I unbutton Luke's flannel shirt and throw it on the floor. Damn why do we wear jeans? I pull them halfway down until Luke finishes the job.

LUKE's POV

Michael pulls away and trails his hands down and pulls off my boxers.

"Mmm perfection" he groans. I copy his action and take off his underwear.

He turns me over and leaves a trail off kisses down my back. He slowly enters me and goes in and out.

"God you feel so good" he moans after a while of thrusting in and out of me.

"Michael!" I shriek as we both climax. He exits me and sighs smiling. We collapse on the bed and cuddle our sweaty bodies.

"Night Luke" he says before falling into a deep slumber.