16~ Hope Was All We Needed

LUKE's POV

"What?" I ask.

"Michael was the one who was knocking" she repeats.

Tears start falling again.

"I hope those are happy tears" she squeals crying as well.

"They are!" I laugh.

"You love Michael, don't you? A lot too" my mum says wiping her tears.

"More than I can express" I smile. "I'm not sure Andrew recorded it but, it was yesterday I think where Michael took me to the roof of the studio and yelled that he loved me. From the rooftops. Literally. Cliché I know but romantic" I look down and try not to smile like an idiot.

"That's adorable, Luke." She looks at me meaningfully before she finishes cleaning me.

"Oh god he's back" she gasps softly running back to the corner once we hear footsteps.

"Now we can continue!" Andrew cheers walking in the room.

###### 4 HOURS LATER ######

"Fuck you" I breath spitting blood on the ground.

"Newsflash I hate you too"

MICHAEL's POV

"Okay are we ready?" I ask putting my hood up.

"Ready"

"Ditto"

"Alright, ash go for the windows, Calum try the front door and I'll try anything else I find" I order.

We pull up our bandanas and spilt up.

I go behind the old abandoned house and look for an opening.

CALUM's POV

I move towards the front door and slowly twist the knob. I push the door open and quietly step around the floorboards. I silently sigh and take one last look in the room. My eyebrow cocks up once I see a hidden door in the wallpaper.

I slightly open it, and hear a few voices with a ray of light shining out of the room below.

"You know what I can do to you if you scream again?" A deep voice says. I hear a whipping sound and a loud wail.

"They'll find me" Luke's voice echoes in my ears.

Tears weld up in my eyes. I slowly close the door and run outside.

"Mikey! Ash!" I whisper/yell.

"What happened?" They whisper back in sync appearing in front of me.

"I found him." I smile widely.

I see a sparkle twinkle in Michael's eyes.

"Then let's go!" Ashton says.

"No. We have to wait. We need a plan" Michael sighs.

"Let's go home" he adds.

###### 2 WEEKS LATER ######

LUKE's POV

"They'll find me" I repeatedly say once I get burned.

"SHUT UP" he quickly whips me. The tip of the whip hits my cheek making it ooze out blood like the rest of my body.

"Your so fucking annoying!" Andrew groans.

"So I've been told" I smile sarcastically. "By you"

"Liz clean him up before I get back" he sighs walking out. She quickly comes to me and starts cleaning up.

"Mum, it's been 2 weeks. It's hopeless" I cry.