24~ Runaways/ Epilouge

MICHAEL's POV

"Baby! You spoke!" I smiles widely making luke giggle.

"Now to break this up but we need to go before they realise Luke's gone" Ashton whispers.

"Oh yea" I say before Luke stand up. I gets on my feet and we run to the car.

"Everyone good?" Calum asks.

We all hum before driving off.

I stare at Luke with a smile on my face.

"What?" He laughs.

"Your just so beautiful" I peck his lips.

He presses our lips together and we move perfectly in sync. The nibble on his bottom lip and almost instantly he accepts. My tongue moves around his mouth and explores. I pull Luke on top of my lap and he places his arms around my waist as I put mine around his waist. He tugs on my hair and I move to his neck.

"Mmm" I hum as he pulls my hair.

I find his sweet spot and make sure to leave a purple mark. Luke moans loudly.

"Hey! No sex in my car!" Ashton laughs.

"No sex but you can make out since you guys haven't kissed for like more than a week" he tells us.

"No I'd rather wait" I smirk as Luke climbs off my lap.

I see him yawn. "Go to sleep. I'll sing to you" I stroke his hair. He lays his head down on my lap. I run my hand on his hip and start singing.

'You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine,

You make you happy,

When skies are grey,

You'll never know dear,

How much I love you,

Please don't take my sunshine away...'

I sing. Once he's asleep I kiss his temple.

"He was miserable without you, ya know?" Calum tells me.

"I was too" I smile.

"You guys are adorable" he adds.

"Thanks. You and ash are too if you haven't noticed" I tell them. Calum smiles at me and faces back to the window.

"We're here" Ashton says after a while.

"Whoa! This is insane!" I gasp.

"Well we wanted the best for everyone"

"Luke kitten," I whisper to him shaking him lightly.

"Michael" he mumbles. I smile knowing the dream was about me.

"Luke baby, we're here. Wake up" I tell him. He groans and sits up.

"Holy fuck" he gapes at the view.

"I know right" I smirk.

"Well let's go see it!" He squeals running out of the car.

•••

And with that the four teenage boys stayed in the forest cases as runaways...

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

WEE SNAW!

Me sorry the ending was so crappy but remember haunted? The book I deleted cuz I never got to finish it? Well I ended this book because I'm gonna write the horror book story I always wanted!!!

YEET! (Lol)

Anyway so yea I'm gonna already be writing the first Chappy of it while your reading this. 👌🏼✌🏼️👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Like all my books I'm gonna write 5 chappys before publishing!!! So keep your frickin eyes peeled!!! 😜