10~ How It All Starts...

CALUM's POV

After Ashton speaks I step behind him and my heart shatters at the sight. Both shirtless, kissing passionately. I know I'm trying to move on but this? This just made it impossible.

"Oh my god" Luke says once he turns around.

They both instantly stand up and Michael steps infront of Luke protectively.

"Ashton." Michael nods. "Calum" he glares at me.

"Michael. Luke." Ashton returns.

"What do you want?" Luke speaks up stepping out in the open after a while of awkward silence.

Oh his voice. I miss him so much. I miss what he gives me. I miss kissing his scars. Now Michael's probably taking my place.

"Um, we came here to give you an offer we have" I croak.

"Spill" Michael says.

"So earlier today we were um practicing a song Luke made and left, and this business guy, he's a record producer, gave us his card. He wants us to work for his label. And we came here to see if you wanted to start a band with us" Ash explains everything.

LUKE's POV

A band?! Wait but with him? But this is a once in a lifetime offer. Wait.

I tug on Michael's arm. He follows and turns around to face me.

"Yea kitten?" He turns soft. We talk in a manner that we can only hear.

"Let's do it" I say.

"Are you sure? Calum's there too. If he hurts you again-"

"But I have you" I smile placing my hand on his neck. "Plus I can use the money anyways. And this is a once in lifetime deal!" I mention taking back my hand.

"Alright kitten. I wanna make you happy." He nods.

"Thank you!" I squeal. I press our lips and kiss his gentle warm pink lips. God there so perfect. Once I realise Ashton and Calum are there I pull away. I blush a little and see Michael wink at me making me blush harder.

CALUM's POV

I hear there whole conversation and see them kiss, and they mean it. I try to stop the tears from spilling down.

One mistake. One fucking drunken mistake! I lost my world. I lost the meaning of love. I'm empty. I'm hollow. He took my heart and crushed it.

"We'll do it!" Luke smiles widely making me want to make out with him on the spot.

"Alright. Pack your things cuz we leave tonight" Ashton clears his throat.

I see Luke peck Michael's lips again and both smile.

I can't.

A hot tear slips down my cheek before I quickly wipe it away.

No. I need to do this. For the band. For the band.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

LUKE's POV

"Whoa" I say almost tripping over my feet as we walk into the hotel room.

"I know right" Calum gawks.

Awkward...

"Um so yea. We better catch up on our sleep" Ashton says.

"I'm beat" mikey yawns.

"Take your rooms and night" Ashton says walking off in one of the rooms.

"Let's go kitten" Michael smiles against my ear snaking his arm around my waist and drags me to the room.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Good morning gentlemen. Are you ready?" Johnny says.

"Yes sir" Ashton smiles.

"Okay. Who plays the guitar?" He asks.

Me and Michael raise our hands.

"Great. You can be lead guitarist and you backup" he points to Michael first and then me.

We nod in understanding. "Anyone play bass?" He asks.

Calum nods and smiles. "Finally, drums?" Ashton answers with a smile.

"Okay. Can any of you sing? I know you can sing already" John points to Calum.

"All of us can sing" Ashton speaks on the behalf of everyone.

"You guys are one heck of a band" he smiles. "Now do you have any songs yet?"

"Um, yes. 3 so far" Michael answers.

"Michael, who would you choose to be lead singer?"

"I think Luke fits that position perfectly." He smiles at me.

"Of course he's your boyfriend" Ashton scoffs quietly crossing his arms on his chest.

Michael sends him a death glare as I shift uncomfortably.

"Alright then. Calum? Who would you choose?"

"L-Luke as well"

"Perfect! Now let's start on a song!" John claps his hands excitedly.

**************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"That was great. Take five" the guy smiles. We all put our headphones on the stand and walk out of the sound booth.

"Be right back babe. Imma get a water" I peck Michael's lips and head to the lobby. He nods as I walk off.

I enter the elevator and press the lobby button. Once down I exit and head towards the vending machine. I grab two waters and close the little door. When I turn around I get hit by someone.

"Sorry" I groan rubbing the bruise that's gonna turn up soon.

"Luke" Calum croaks looking at me.

"Calum" I clear my throat.

"Um, can we talk?" He pleads. I grab the waters that fell on the floor and avoid eye contact.

"About what? There's nothing to talk about" I chuckle.

"About that night" Calum says quietly.

"There's nothing to talk about" I say sternly walking into the elevator.

"Luke please. Just talk to me!" Calum says.

I ignore him as the elevator moves to our destination.

"Luke!" Calum says rather loudly.

"What Calum?!" I shout.

"Why?" He asks calmly.

"Why what?" I huff.

"Why are you with Michael?"

MICHAEL's POV

I scroll through Twitter before I feel someone sit next to me. I look up and to the side and see Ashton.

Fuck.

"Hey" he says after a while of awkward silence.

"Hi" I mumble continuing on my phone.

"So..." He asks.

"So what?" I ask mindlessly not looking at him.

"Why did you agree to the offer?"

"I did it to make Luke happy. And who knows it might be fun" I avoid contact of any kind.

"Luke. It's always about Luke isn't it?" Ashton laughs.

"Yes, it's always about Luke! Is there a problem with that?!" I raise my voice finally looking at him.

"Why?" He looks down.

"Why what?" I scoff.

"Why are you with Luke?"