14~ Torture

LUKE's POV

"Mum"

Tears trickle in her eyes as she tries to look anywhere but me.

"How?" I ask. "Why?!" I ask angrily.

"You see, son-"

"Don't call me that" I hiss.

"Fine. You see, Luke, I faked her death." Andrew smiles letting my mum go.

"But how? I saw the body!" I cry.

"Obviously that body wasn't liz. As you can see"

"So you murdered an innocent lady just to make you feel good?!?!" I shout.

"Hmmm....you could put it like that" he shrugs walking up the the little table again.

"Now if you would care to see my favourite moment I captured of you and your little boyfriend." He says walking over to me. He hold the camera to my view and plays the video.

"Michael?" I ask softly into his chest once the music is over.

"Yea?" He responds.

I look up at him and stare for a while. "Can you sing to me?"

"Anything for you." He kisses his temple and starts singing.

"Sunshine, you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away..." He sings softly to me.

"I love you" I cuddle more into his chest.

"I love you too kitten. More than you can imagine" his lips curve into a small smile.

"Come on. We are taking your mind off of this once and for all" He sighs after a while.

"But why?" I protest.

"Because it makes me sad to you see you scared or sad" he looks into my eyes.

"Just cuddle with me. You make me happy" I slightly frown.

"I still can't believe that my son is a fag. You seem to love Michael don't you? Whatever happened to that kid Calum? The point is that you would hate to see Michael get hurt right?"

"Don't you dare go near him" I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh I don't have to. I already have. Your missing. And with that, he snapped. It's all good in my eyes" he laughs.

"They're gonna find me" I quiver.

"What makes you think that your mates are gonna find you?" He says walking over to the table.

"Liz, which should I use?" Andrew asks her as his fingers hover above the items.

She stays quiet and fiddles with her fingers.

"Answer me, damnit!" He yells at her.

"The whip" she shuts her eyes closed forcefully as her voice is almost inaudible.

"Great choice!" He smiles grabbing it.

"This might sting a bit, lukey" he says before whipping me.

I wince loudly at the pain.

"That right there, is music to my ears" he smiles widely whipping me a few more times.

I scream at the last painfully long whip.

"Liz get out" he orders her.

Without hesitation she scurries out the door.

"So your a fag, huh? I always suspected it, from the way Michael and Ashton treated you. You always acted like it too." He laughs walking around me.

"My sexuality doesn't concern you." I breath trying to take my mind of the pain on my body.

"I'm your father, it most certainly does. We actually could've been a good father-son thingy like Ben and Jack, if you weren't such a fuck up." He shrugs.

I try to calm down and start breathing.

"Remember when you used to cut? But you've been clean for the past few months, haven't you?" He says playing with the blade that's now in his hand.

I clench my jaw.

He puts the cold blade on my skin and slowly cuts my thigh. He continues until there's 20 cuts on each.

"They'll find me" I pant. "They'll find me" I repeat.

"Shut up" he scoffs grabbing a cigar and lighting it.

"You know Calum smokes? Yep got it on tape. And If you think their gonna come for you you're wrong. This place is unnoticeable where no one can hear your tiny pathetic screams" he says attaching the bud to my skin.

"Why don't you just burn me to ashes?!" I scream through my fallen tears.

"Oh that won't be as much suffering. And not as much fun" he laughs.

MICHAEL's POV

I run into the street and stop to think.

Where would he be?

Where would he be?

Where would he be?

"Of course!" I say before running towards his old house.

***

I pant as I run upstairs and into Luke's old room. I stop and walk around slowly remembering all the memories we shared.

I grab a picture frame with pictures of us from a few years back and sit on the bed.

I softly move my thumb over the picture and sniffle. Tears build up in my eyes as the memories play in mind.

How could've I let him slip away?

He was right in my arms. This is all my fault!

"It's all my fault" I sob clutching the picture frame.

I start rocking slowly back and forth repeating the same phrase.

"It's all my fault"

LUKE's POV

"Clean him up for later. I need to go out" he orders my mum.

Once Andrew leaves, my mum starts cleaning me up.

"Mum, look at me" I speak up after a while.

She looks up at me with glassy eyes.

I smile at the sight of her and she frowns.

"Oh my poor baby" she cries cupping my now scarred cheek.

"I'm so sorry this had to happen" she says. "And I wanna tell you, that your not worthless. Don't believe anything he says. There's nothing wrong with your sexuality. And I know that we haven't spoken in months but I missed you so much" she sobs.

I take in what she told me and I smile a bit.

"Thanks mum. I missed you too" she hugs me lightly making sure not to hurt my wounds.

"So Michael huh?" She smirks after cleaning me up.

"Yea" I say quietly blushing.

"He's a very lucky boy to have you" she smiles at me.

"I'm actually very lucky happy to have him." I return the smile.

"Sucks ass that I'm in here" I sigh.