19~ Date Night

MICHAEL's POV

We continue the day watching Netflix until it's time for Calum and Ashton's date.

"Ready?" Calum smiles at Ashton.

"Yep" he responds.

"Alright let's go" he says opening the door for ash. Before leaving Calum looks at us.

"If anything happens don't hesitate o call us" Calum says before going to Ashton.

"Alright, we have the hotel to our selves since your mom went out to job hunt. What do you wanna do?" I ask looking down at Luke.

He doesn't respond. He just plays with the hem of my shirt.

"Come on baby. You need to speak" I sigh.

He just shrugs and continues playing with my shirt.

"Fine. At least take a shower, and then get some rest. You deserve it" I tell him.

He clings to me and looks at me with sad eyes meaning he doesn't want to leave me.

"Come on. I'll be with you" I give the tiniest smile.

We stand up and walk to the bathroom in our room.

I close the door and help Luke strip down. I strip myself and turn on the faucet. I put it warm and step in with Luke.

I press my nude body against Luke.

(A/N: Michael is behind Luke, not infront)

"Baby?" I ask him.

He stays quiet fiddling with his fingers.

"Speak for me" I say grabbing the shampoo bottle.

He stays silent.

"Okay" I sigh quietly applying an amount to my hand and start lathering Luke's hair with one hand as the other puts the bottle back.

I lather his hair and grip his blond locks.

I hear a slight moan escape Luke's lips.

I grow hard at the boys sound and rinse my hand. Knowing my hard on is pressed against him, he gets turned on.

I put it on his hip and hear his breath hitch.

I slowly move it to his member and place my fingers around it.

I start pumping as I suck his neck softly.

Luke moans a bit loudly at my actions.

I pump faster making Luke shriek.

"M-m-m" Luke stutters.

"Cum for me baby. Speak" I say pulling away from his neck.

"M-m- Michael!!!" He almost screams as he cums all over my hand.

"That's a good boy" I kiss his purple hickey before licking my hand clean.

Luke cleans himself with water and turns around to face me.

He slams our lips together and puts his arms around my neck.

I smile in the kiss.

"I love you, baby" Luke mutters.

"I love you too kitten" I respond. After our make out session, Luke quickly rinses his hair and we dry ourselves. We put on some boxers and sweats but no shirts.

I cuddle Luke on the bed as he plays with the waistband of my sweats.

"A hand job was what you needed in order to speak?" I ask chuckling at the memory.