11~ Am I Safe?

CALUM's POV

"I'm with Michael because he loves me, and cares for me, and protects me, and most importantly he doesn't Say 'This was your fault because you were born! I bet Your mom didn't even love you. Your father abused you cause your useless. Your nothing but wasting oxygen' he loves me and I love him" Luke scoffs at me before the elevator dings and he walks out quickly leaving me.

I sniffle and walk out of the elevator and back into the recording room.

ASHTON's POV

"I'm with Luke because he loves me. And he makes me happy. He makes me smile. He makes me want to wake up everyday. I love him. And I know he loves me. So why are you trying?" Michael spits at me before Luke and Calum barge into the room.

Michael pulls Luke on his lap and whispers something in his ear. Luke whispers something back and kisses mike's lips shortly but lovingly.

God I wanna cry so bad.

Luke and Michael pull away and smile at each other.

That used to be us.

It still can, if you could just open up your heart.

For me.

For you.

For us.

"Okay! That was a perfect sound check! You guys stay in your hotel room and I'll call you in the studio if I need anything else." Johnny says happily.

"Okay see ya John" Calum says dryly standing up and walking out the door angrily.

I see Luke rolls his eyes and scoff.

"Sorry he's not doing so well lately" he flashes a fake smile.

%%%%%%NIGHT%%%%%%%

LUKE's POV

"Ready sweetie?" Michael smiles at me shifting into a more comfortable position in the bed.

"Yea. Goodnight Michael" I say pecking his lips.

"Good night Luke" he cuddles onto me and smiles.

"Sweet dreams baby..."

I'm in a windowless room, all black. I'm chained to the ceiling as I struggle to be released. I see dry blood, fresh open wounds, massive purple bruises and burns on my pale skin. I'm only in my boxers, and a candle magically appears in my hands. I shine it around me trying to see my surroundings. I turn around with the only source of light and instantly drop it when I see a face.

Not a normal face. No.

A face only a demon in the depths of hell has plastered on his face. Black orbs piercing through your soul, knowing your every secret. Ugly scars making you squeeze your eyes shut.

The fuse burns out leaving me complete utter darkness. I feel a demon claw slowly trail up my thigh as I silently whimper.

Hot tears start streaming down my face.

I try to cry for help but my voice is taken away. My mouth opens and closes trying to scream but the only thing that sounds his the horrid sound of the demons laughter. A deep chuckle that gives you chills.

The laugh echoes the darkroom, before it starts to spin. The tears flow faster as I start to hyperventilate.

I finally scream once the long black claw digs fully into my back...

"You can never leave, lukey"

I shoot up and start gasping for air. I start sobbing quietly remembering everything.

"Luke what's wrong?" Michael says groggily sitting up.

"Oh god" he says after seeing me. He immediately pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly.

"Shh it's okay. It's okay" he coos in my ear making invisible circles with his thumb on my back.

He kisses the top of my head and places his chin on it.

Once I stop crying I pull away and place my hands in my lap.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Michael asks.

"I-I was in a room. It was all black and it had no windows. I was chained to the roof. I had bruises burns and cuts. A candle's in my hands so I try to see around the room the best I could. But I see a-a face. It was a demon face, with complete black eyes and ugly scars. He started trailing his claw up my leg and I tried to scream but my voice. H-he took it away. I start crying but all I could hear was laughter. The demons deep laugh. Then the room started spinning. And once the claw stabs my back I finally scream. But before I woke up, i-it said something.

'You can never leave, lukey' "

After I finish I see Michael crying.

"Why are you crying?" I sniffle.

"You shouldn't have that dream. You don't deserve it" he says.

"There's nothing we can do" I shrug.

He wipes his tears away and looks into my eyes.

MICHAEL's POV

"Do you wanna stay up? Or do you wanna go back to sleep?" I ask.

"Can we stay up?" He asks with pleading eyes.

"Of course" I smile. He cuddles in my chest and calms down.

After a while of just silence, I speak.

"I love you, kitten. You know that right?"

"I love you too mikey." Luke says looking at me. He kisses me gently before pulling away and smiling.

########MORNING##########

"Want do you want to eat, babe?" I ask Luke as he grabs a water bottle.

Ashton walks to us and grabs an apple.

"Morning mike. Morning lukey"

Instantly Luke stares at nothing and drops the water.

"Shit" I mutter.

"Don't call him that" I growl sending him a death stare before grabbing what Luke dropped and placing it on the counter. I hug him quickly and look in his eyes.

"Are you okay kitten?" I ask looking around his eyes for a sign.

"Um yea." He says snapping out of his trance and he shakes his head.

"Sorry ash." He apologises.

"Um okay" Ashton says walking away.

"You need something to get your mind off of that dream" I sigh.

"But what?"

"You love music. Why don't we listen to some for while?" I suggest.

"Okay" he agrees. We walk to our room and he sits on the bed cuddling a pillow staring into nothing again rocking back and forth.

I start playing, "teenagers by my chemical romance"