15~ Time Is All We Have

LUKE's POV

"Well, life isn't how you want it to go" she shrugs.

"Yea" I frown.

"Um, where are we?" I ask.

"Honestly, I don't know. I'm not even sure that were in our own zip code any more" she sighs heavily.

"Fuck" I curse under my breath.

"I heard that" she laughs. I laugh along and smile knowing my mum is alive.

MICHAEL's POV

•_•¥•_•¥ 2 HOURS LATER ¥•_•¥•_•

"It's all my fault" I continue sobbing.

Suddenly the door shoots open revealing Ashton and Calum.

"Michael" Calum says walking up to me.

"It's all my fault" I repeat looking at him.

"No it's not!" Ashton says loudly. "It's no ones fault! We are gonna find Luke!" He shouts.

Me and Calum look at him stunned at the sudden mood change.

"Okay" I say quietly.

"Let's go" Calum nods.

****

"Wait, What if he's not in Sydney?" Calum points out.

"But what if he is? What if that's what Andrew wants us to think?!" I mention.

"Or maybe he knew one of us was gonna think that and he does completely the opposite of that?!" Ashton gasps.

"Okay we're thinking to much into this!" I sigh frustratedly.

"If you hated your son where would you hide him, from his 3 best friends?" I ask. "Wow that sounded....whatever"

"I would've done something like in the woods." Calum says.

"I would've done somewhere where no one would suspect to hide someone. Like a good built house or somewhere abandoned" Ashton speaks up.

"Okay let's search all those places" I suggest.

"Houses first. Then abandoned and finally woods"

"Let's go" Ashton says.

########

"Go choke on a dildo bitch!" Calum shouts at the old lady before she slams the door in his face.

"Fucker" he scoffs walking back to us. "I think it's her" Calum nods.

"That's the last house" Ashton sighs.

"No, what about that one?" Calum points to a old dark cracked up house on the end of the street. Into a dead end to be exact.

"Not it!" Ashton and Calum say in sync quickly.

"Whatever" I chuckle as we walk to the house.

I walk up the steps and knock. I hear a few whispers inside and a faint scream. I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I assume it's Calum or ash so I turn around. I see cal tying his shoe and Ashton laughing at him. I shiver a bit knowing someone's watching me.

I knock on the door harder. "Hello?!" I ask.

No answer.

Another faint scream.

Silence.

I walk back to ash and cal. "Let's go" I say quietly. "Why?" Ashton whispers.

"Someone's watching us"