7~ No Words

CALUM's POV

"It's so pretty" I sigh happily leaning on Ashton's side. Right now we're walking around the city with our hands intertwined like a couple. Expect were not. I think. He hasn't asked me to be his boyfriend yet. This is all so confusing.

"Wanna go to the park now?" He asks looking down at me.

I nod and smile. He returns the smile and we walk to the park.

**

"Um, favourite animal?" Ash laughs. We arrived at the park and now we're sitting on the ledge of a fountain in the middle of the empty and dark park. There's lights of course but little.

"Unicorn" I answer seriously.

Ashton starts giggling uncontrollably clutching his stomach.

"Seriously mate?" He gasps through his tears.

"Yes. Their magical and pretty and-and magical" I say like a 3 year old girl mesmerised by unicorns.

"Okay okay favourite body part?" I ask laughing a bit myself.

"Lips" he says popping the p.

"Really? Why?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know. Some can taste soft and sweet. Others rough yet still sexy" he giggles at himself.

"Never heard that before" I laugh.

"Yea I know. I like saying it. It's weird" he smiles cheekily.

"What do you think your lips are like?" I ask.

"Um, I don't know really. I've never kissed myself before" he answers.

"Can I see how your lips are like?" I breath staring at him almost admirably. I snap out of my trance, amazed by the sudden confidence.

I see ash blush madly and bite his lip. I notice the ray of light shining perfectly on him.

"You already have tho" he says quietly.

"Yea but I was drunk. I don't remember." I smirk leaning in closer to him.

"Well played Mr. Suave. Go ahead" Ashton smirks leaning in slowly.

God what did I just do? I don't like Ashton. Right? I mean he's sweet and funny and beautiful and most importantly Michael's ex! God what would Luke think of me if I did this? Goddamn it! Forget about Luke already.

Before I know it our lips fully press against each other's. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, through my nostrils and start moving my lips with Ashton's. I raise my hand up to his cheek and caress his skin. This feels so nice. His warm tender lips moving against mine. Oh I can get used to this.

Sadly, Ashton pulls away. He blushes and bites his lip.

"Soft, sweet, warm, tender, and," I stop and peck his lips shortly. "Amazing" I smile.

Ashton chuckles and places his head on my shoulder. He grabs my arm and cuddles it. He places a kiss on my shoulder and continues to cuddle. We stare at the night sky as the minutes go by.

After a while we decide to go back home.

LUKE's POV

"Oh my god!" I gasp shoving a handful of popcorn in my mouth while staring blankly at the screen. Spending our night, watching American horror story, and cuddling. Seems alright with me.

"What?" Michael answers staring at the TV deep in the series.

"V-V-Violets actually dead. She can't leave" I answer looking up at him.

He looks down at me and smiles.

"Your so cute when you stutter"

I blush and put my hand on his face and slide it down back to me.

"Stop your making me blush!" I groan trying to stop smiling.

"Your so sexy" he bites his lip and rubs his hand on my side slowly. He stops at my hip and rests his hand on my bum.

"Stop teasing" I place my hand on his chest lazily.

"Stop being so frickin hot" he counters.

"Wait come on we're missing the show" I whine. Mikey grabs the controller and pauses American horror story.

"Hey!" I continue whining.

"Kiss me" he smirks challenging.

"What if I don't want to?" I narrow my vision at him.

"Are you serious? I know you want to kiss me" he laughs.

I shake my head and grab the control. Suddenly he squeezes my ass making me shriek and jump a little dropping the control under the bed.

"Fine. One kiss" I roll my eyes. He nods eagerly.

We press our lips together and move perfectly. He brings me on his lap as I wrap my arms around his neck. He traces his tongue on my bottom lip but I deny. I pull away and look at him.

"I said one kiss. Not a make out session" I laugh.

"But," Michael pouts and gives me the puppy eyes.

"But what?" I ask.

"But I like the way you kiss..." He mumbles looking down.

"Fine" I sigh. He starts off the kiss and ties his arms around my waist. He nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance again. I slightly part my lips before our tongues tangle. I feel Michael's bulge and smirk getting an idea.

I slowly grind my hips against his and moan into the kiss. I continue grinding and move on to his neck. I suck softly until I reach his sweet spot. I start sucking roughly leaving a purple mark. I move down to his collarbone and leave sloppy wet kisses. Automatically my hands move to his hair and play with it, griping it lightly. I move back up to his jaw and to his lips.

I feel something poking me from underneath and smirk realising its Michael's boner.

MICHAEL's POV

As Luke comes back to my lips and kisses me sweetly, I feel myself grow hard. Damn. I pull Luke off my lap and break our kiss.

Luke smirks at me while I bring my knees up to my chest.

"I don't mind, baby" Luke breaths slowly pulling down my knees. I allow him to and breath calmly.

He places his hand on my erection and rubs it softly. He keeps his hand there and kisses me. We spend a while kissing before he pulls away. He leans over and whispers sexily in my ear;

"Let's handle your little problem"

#############################

HEY GUYS!

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

WHOOOO!!!

Anyway what do you thinks gonna happen? 😏 *eyebrow dance*

Do you like cashton?

Or do you prefer cake?

Okay in general which is better;

Cake

Mashton

Muke

Or

Cashton

Please comment below your opinions about these CHAPPYS and yea.

Love making you guys happy so I'll try to double update again as soon as I can.

All my love and thank you! 😄😉😆😊😇

Oh oh and listen to the song "She's Kinda Hot" and spread it for 5SOS!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART!!! I BET YOU WILL TOO SO GO DO ITTT!!!!