22~ My Sunshine

NEW COVER! Not so much but YEA!

LUKE's POV

I open my eyes and see myself alone in bed. Everything floods back to my mind as I stand up.

I head to the bathroom. Once in done, I don't bother to fix my hair so I put it in a fringe and put on a beanie.

"Good morning Luke" Ashton says hugging me. I give him a small smile after pulling away.

"Hungry?" He asks.

I sit at the table and shake my head. I look down and start thinking about everything that's happened.

"Hey" Ashton speaks placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's gonna get better. I promise" he sighs kissing the top of my head.

I give a sly smile and nod. He sits next to me and I start playing with his fingers.

After a while of silence Calum comes in.

"Morning Luke. Morning ash" he yawns walking over to the fridge. He grabs a glass and fills it with milk. He gets chocolate and stirs it around mixing the two.

"Morning cal" Ashton says. I hum in response.

"Chocolate milk chocolate milk" Calum sings quietly before drinking it and sitting at the table.

I giggle at his stupidness making Calum and ash both smile widely at me.

"Want to do anything today Luke?" Calum asks me.

I start thinking and grab the pack of stickies. I write down my answer and stuck it to the table.

"Can we head down to the studio for fun?" Ashton reads it out loud.

"You need to eat something first" ash says.

I stand up grab a spoon and grab the jar of Nutella. I scoop up some and shove it in my mouth.

I grab a sticky sucking at the chocste in my mouth.

I stick it on the table and smile.

"Done" Calum laughs trading the small neon blue paper.

Ashton giggles and nods.

"Let's go" he laughs.

***

"Leedle leedle leedle lee!" Calum shouts walking into the music room.

Ashton giggles and grabs the bongos sitting in the corner.

I grab the acoustic guitar and start playing a random tune. Calum grabs a bass and calmly plays it.

I spin around and collapse on the little couch.

***

'Oh my stomachs tied in knots,

I'm afraid of what'll I find if you wanna talk tonight,

Oooo....'

I walk into the kitchen and See Calum on his laptop using his phone. I grab a sticky and start writing.

"Can I use your laptop?" He reads it.

"Sure Luke. When your done just leave it in my room" he gives me a warm smile slightly closing the object.

"Thanks" I write on the paper and hand it too him before leaving back to my room.

I enter my room placing the laptop on my desk and grabbing the spiny chair. I'm surprised Calum didn't see my tear stains or puffy eyes.