Vlll

June 10, 2015
Sometime around 3
_______________________________________________
I messed up.

"Wow"

was the only word that left August's mouth as he dropped the food on the ground shaking his head and heading back to his car.

I looked up at Chris. He's just messed up everything. I hope August doesn't think I had sex with him or something, I shake the thought out of my head and look up to a smirking Chris.

He has some nerve. My first collided with his upper arm before I pushed him out the way and ran to August's car.

He's was backing out the driveway so I ran to the back of his truck so he couldn't get out. The hurt on his face was very evident and I felt awful.

"August" I called out to him. Standing I front of his car in the street.

"Man move, I don't have time for this bullshit" he looked directly at me, if looks could kill I would be dead by now.

"You're going to have to hit me then because I'm not moving from In front of this car until you hear me out baby please" I said

"Don't you dare call me baybeh, you lost ya privilege for dat" he's accent was coming out strong, he's really pissed about this.

"August pleaaasee let me explain you know I would never do something like this to you, it's not what it seems like I promise" a pleading look on my face

"Ya promise don't mean shit to me, they whas meant ta be broken" he says angrily.

Mind you were still talking through his window. I'm in front of his car and he's in the drivers seat.

"Please get out the car"

"FUCK NO!" ( like he said in that video😂)
I turn my head to see my front door being open and Chris walking out.

I looked back at Aug to only see him grow madder

"Get the hell out my way man!" He yells
"No August were going to talk about this" I plead

To make matters worse Chris comes over to me and puts his hands on my waist and pulls me into his chest.

I can't even look at August. Gosh how I missed Chris's arms. The way they hold me. The structure of them is amazing and his tattoos. I come back to my senses and move Chris's arms from around me.

"Chris stop darnit, why are you still here?!leave!" I yell at him walking towards August and his car.

We need to get inside before one of my neighbors call TMZ and we're all over the news. I don't need that in my life right now.

I go over to Augusts door and open it. He looks down at me with pure disgust. That hurt like hell. I didn't deserve that at all.

I look him in his eyes so he knows I'm telling the truth.

"I did NOT have sex with Chris baby I promise you, why would I? I knew you we're on your way over here. He's nothing but an old friend baby I promise"

still looking in his eyes while I say all this

"She lying, she was all on this Dick. CJ got her right cause obviously you couldn't handle her, she threw it back like a pr-.."

Chris didn't have a chance to finish his sentence because August was throwing punch after punch.

I instantly called Michelle and told her to get over here, and fine a man to help us out she said she'll be here in 5 minutes. I hate fighting unless it's needed and in this case it want.

August blow to Chris's lower chin was loud, I heard something crack and I yelped.

Chris turned August around and punched his eye. I ran over t them trying to get them off of each thee without getting hurt myself but I couldn't. Their took strong for one.

"Y'all stop! Please!" I yell

"Hell no, he wanna disrespect what's mine" I heard August yell through blows.

Michelle and Trey pulled up nearly jumping out the car.

Trey ran to the guys breaking them up but it was too late. Blood was on both of them and people already has their cellphones out recording the whole thing.

I signed and wiped my tears I didn't know that fell. I don't like seeing people hurt. Chris & August sat panting for air. This is all my fault.

"Y'all just so darn.. Ugh" I screamed causing everyone to look at me.

"Just go in the house I don't need anymore of my life on phones for the world to see"

I walked in the house and sat down on my couch. Michelle came and sat next to me while August & Chis sat on separate couches.

I can't believe they just fought I look at both of them to see their both still bleeding. Chris could've kept his in honest comments to himself and we would've been fine but no he anyways has to get the last word.

"August baby come on " I say standing up, he looked at me and sighed be cure setting up and following me upstairs to the bathroom.

I couldn't even be mad at August I understand why he did what he did. He sat down on the toliet and I went to get a wet bathcloth and some cotton swabs. August sat there silent not talking, his brain is probably racking up on his thoughts right now.

I bend down and clean his eye, he flinches a little. I guess it still hurts.

"August we gotta talk about this" I say continuing to clean his face

"Marian did you fuck him?"
I stop cleaning his eye and look at him? After all this he's asking me.

"No August I didn't, Chris was telling you all that other stuff to make you mad. I would NEVER go and do something so foul as that, and if you think I would you got another thing coming or you really don't know me one of the two" I say getting upset

"Then why is he here? Matter of fact shirtless for that matter then?"

I explain to August what happened, and the story behind me and Chris. How long we've known each other and everything

"That long huh?" He laughs

"I can't compete with that" he gets up and brushes off his jeans "fuck this"

I know he did not just say that. Is he REALLY giving up on us? ALREADY

"August Anthony Alsina jr. Come here!" I pull him back. "Fuck this? Fuck us? Hell no we're going to work this out, when stuff gets hard you just don't give up. You work through that stuff. Ex's are ex's their that for a reason" I pull him close "I only want you" by this time my water works take over. August rubs his chin hair

"Damn I'm sorry baby" he brings me to him and puts me into a hug. "I'm sorry" he reaches down and captures my lips. His plump ones are so soft.

He squeezes my butt and brings me l even closer deepening the kiss.

I pull away and remember everyone is downstairs

"I gotta go talk to Chris" I bite my lip nervously