XXV

JULY 15,2015
10:47pm
AUGUST POV
_______________________________________________
Pain

         "You killed him!" Mike shouts, sending another blow to my face. I turn my face and wince silently at the pain.

He doesn't need to know it hurts, I'm not gonna break. I'm gonna continue to fight if it kills me. My pride to too high.

"You stupid broke ass nigga" he shouted, sending another.

"Check my bank account you'll see that's a lie" I smirk, looking him in his eye "imma rich nigga actually"

They only caused him to get angrier. We've been at this forever, he just doesn't get it.

"My brother died because of you" he sends a punch at my nose, causing it to start bleeding.

Shit. I bite my lip trying not to scream like a little bitch. This is gonna be hard

"I still didn't kill him man" I tried to reason. The ropes around my wrists were starting to break from me messing with them so much, I planned on killing these niggas and getting away.

Jessica was somewhere around here and I really didn't wanna kill a female but she's the reason I'm in all this. She gotta be an example.

My nose was killing me and I'm pretty sure my face made me look like a batterd dog.

"You were going on a drop with Terell and y'all left my brother to die!" He hit me with the gun

"My momma strung out on drugs because of you nigga!" This time he shot the wall.

This dude was getting out of control and I can't take it, he was gonna end up killing me and I have too many people depending on me.

The ropes dropped to the floor and off my wrists. Shit was about to get real

My face hurt like hell

Staring at Mike in his Vulnerability I sent a sharp blow to his face. He tumbled back holding his jaw In shock.

Charging back at me I punched him again till he was on the ground.

Turning around and shooting all 3 of his boys except for Terell, I'm pretty sure their alive

I looked at him shaking my head "you were supposed to be my homeboy"

"You left me" was all he said before he turnt the gun towards Jessica and Mike pulling the trigger. Their lifeless bodies fell to the ground .

Terell then pointed the gun at me, before I could shoot him he shot me. My body went tumbling down and the gun tumbled out of my hands. The last thing I remember was my phone going off in my pocket

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"sir can you hear me?" My head was spinning once again, bright lights surrounded my blurred vision

"Shit" I held my head, it hurt like Mug I didn't know this much pain was possible

The voice spoke again
"Sir can you tell me where you are?"

I tried to let my eyes adjust and look around but they just wouldn't do it.
My eyes were being extremely stubborn

"Sir?" The voice kept talking and I was getting irritated. They musta not know not to talk continue to call someone when they don't answer the first time.

"Pleaseeee shut the fuck up" I sigh. Letting my head ache take over, the pain was ridiculous and what TMZ calls my "anger issues" wasn't helping either.