lX

June 10, 2014
5 something
_______________________________________________
Michelle's taking over

MICHELLE POV.
          I sit downstairs waiting for Marian to come back. She's told me almost everything there is to know about Chris and me personally I don't care for him much.

He did her dirty and I don't care too much for that, now before you try to redirect stuff toward me & Trey and how people think he treats me wrong.

He doesn't, we have an equal agreement about stuff we're not tied down to eachother but consider ourselves together.

You know in the song "Play no games" where big Sean says "I'm that nigga that's ya nigga even when you got a nigga that you make love with" that explains me and Trey perfectly.

"Bae?" I turn my head to see Trey calling me name
"You ok? I've been calling you for a while and you're not answering"

"Uhh yeah baby I'm fine" I smile reassuring him

I turn my head to look at Chris while he's starting off into space like he just lost his puppy.

"You bitch ass nigga, yo Lebron hairline having immature scaly wag little boy. what were you thinking?" I insult

"oh wait you weren't because you never do. You know you have a little girl now, and it's your responsibility to be a role model for, you can't just go around here half assed picking fights" I huff and look at a shocked Chris

"You don't know me" he spat

"But I know about you, and that's enough for me" I got up and went into the kitchen to get me something to drink.

Chris had gotten up from the sofa, put something in Marian's dish she always checks when she comes to the house and leaves out.

Next I see Marian run down the stairs only to fall on the last one & trip.

I laugh and go over to help her up. She's the clumsiest person I know.

"You ok boo?" I ask taking her arm in mine and picking her up.

She laughs it off "I will be, it's just a lot going on right now and I have work tomorrow" she smiles

"How am I supposed to help people solve their problems if I can't solve my own? That's a little hypocriticalish" she continues

"It's not boo, you just have to look at it as a greater good. You put other people's needs before yourself" I smile, that's another thing I loved about Marian.

She wasn't selfish at all. She'll give someone the shirt off her back if she had to. That's why she's my best friend

I hug her tight and ask her does she want to stay the night.

"No you have work tomorrow too" she smiles once again "Ima big girl, I can handle myself"

She looks over at Trey and greets him, then she thanks him for splitting up the fight.

"I'm gonna go then. Call me if you need me ok?" I grabbed my purse and Treys have "will do" she says as she hugs me again

Marian POV

I close the door behind them as they walk out and prepare to talk to August. I go to my table and aww if there's anything new in there, it's a daily routine of mine and to my surprise there is.

I pick it up and notice it's a note from Chris but I decide against reading it. I put the hard stock note back in the clear dish and walk up stairs to me room, August is knocked out snoring.

I laugh and go to my black drawer to get some undergarments. My room is a mixture of blue, black & white and I love it.

I grab my bath cloth and towel and walk into the bathroom that's attached to my room.

I start to strip as I turn on my radio and plug my phone up to my aux cord. Speaker knokerz freak hoe is my remedy. I need to get my mind off of this situation

I get in the shower semi twerking. I wash my legs with my coconut suave shower gel. I love the smell of it. I turn and wash my stomach following the trail upward and wash my C cup breasts.

My body isn't anything like Nicki minaj's or anything. I have runners legs, on a scale of 1 to 10 my thighs are like a 6 1/2. My stomach is medium sized, it's not flat but it's not big either it's normal and my butt isn't that extravagant.

It's just wide and pokes out a tad bit. I continue to twerk to freak hoe when the song ends and I finish washing my body I get get out the shower and cut the music.

Wrapping my towel around me after I put my under garments on I open my door. August is sitting on my bed watching Martin.

I wrap my towel closer and hold it tight. Me and August haven't had sex yet, I have a 7th month rule that I always keep well I starts with my second sex encounter last year.

I watch as August gets up and walks over to me. He bites his lip and I can see the lust in his eyes. Isn't he still Supposed to be mad at me? I ask myself

"August what are you doing?" I look up at him like he's lost his mine.

"Shh" he says as he steps even closer, he touches my towel. I try my best to hold on but it drops.

"Beautiful" he says, looking down at my body.

I put my head down, my body wasn't something that special to me. My stomach isn't flat and my ass isn't fat.

That explains why I've only had sex twice I've never been one to put myself out there. August lifts my head up by my chin and kisses me.

"I mean it" and with that I know he's telling the truth. I smile and peck his lips.

"6 months left" I say as I run to my closet and lock it, putting on my night clothes.