XXlll

July 14, 2015
8:40pm
August POV
_______________________________________________
Everybody got dreads now?

I wake up to a banging headache and my arms tied behind. What the hell is happening?

I try to wiggle my way out of the rope but it's tied on too tight.

Shit.

Looking around my surroundings I see I'm in some of wooden shack, probably some njggas trap house

I haven't been in one of these since NOLA. Why the hell am I here?

Then it all comes back to me, that crazy bitch Jessica hit me with that damn glock

I tried so hard to get away from this life, for Mel and for me. Me nieces, Marian and Chay need me. I guess you can't outrun your past

My head shoots in the direction of the door as I see it open. Jessica walks in.

I instantly get mad all over again

"Hey baby" she coos as she walks over to me twisting her hips. "I'm really sorry I had to this" she bends down and places her lips on mine.

I instantly pull away and send her a death glare. "Bitch, untie me now or I swear to God, I'm fucking this place"

She looks back at me concerned "why are you acting like that, you're not happy to see me?"

I couldn't even comment on her stupidity. She was about to bring someone to the surface, a different side of me.

Not August but Anthony.

Anthony was the ruthless nigga that didn't care about shit, he was the one that shot people without a second thought and then sent their bodies to their families. Anthony was the one that slung and transported back in Nola

He was the one that had the attitude, the one that was bitter and had a heart of stone. I didn't want to turn on that side of me but she was making it hard.

My anger was at level of 110 and this bitch was about to make me explode. She's delusional as shit.

Where did she get the idea that I even liked her ass, I'd only met her once before well today

The door handle jiggled again and out came someone I haven't seen in over 2 years, someone from NOLA

I instantly knew what this was about. Revenge.

Back in New Orleans they call him Big Daddy, but I be damned it I call a nigga that so I called him by his first name.

Mike.

I watch as he steps inside along with 4 other niggas mean mugging the hell outta me, I squinted my eyes to get a better look at one of them. He looked exactly like Terell same darkskin and dreads.

My eyes had to be deceiving me because Terell was supposed to be my nigga, we had grew up together and slang together, this right here is some bullshit.

I Instantly relaxed and slouchy in the seat trying to be as comfortable as possible my arms were long so the ties didn't hurt as much if I bent down. I wasn't gonna show any emotion, my eyes instantly went cold.

Looking directly at Mike I start to talk because it seemed like he wasn't going to

"You gone talk or I'm gone have ta sit ric'hea n' look at ya ugly asses all god damn night?" my voice boomed through the room, a echo was played back.

"Ant" Mike said as he stepped closer and pulled out his gun

That shit didn't phase me, I've seen plenty of guns in my time. The shit is overrated

I heard Mikes voice start to talk again "still cocky as ever I see"

I smiled at his comment , this nigga just didn't know

"No cocky just confident that imma kill ya ass" I stare

He lets out a tummy rumbling laugh, Mike is a big light skin dude that thinks he runs shit because he has a few traps and a little business

"Guard him" Mike says, looking back at his workers.

Terell came behind me. I guess he was making sure the rope was still tight.

Another one of his workers stood beside him, another lightskin dude with dreads.

Why everybody got dreads now?

The other two guards stood on the sides of me.

"I'm gonna enjoy this" I hear Mike say before I feel pressure on my face. Fuck nigga just punched me.

MARIAN POV

I say my goodbyes to the members, and tell my parents I'll see them at home. The night air hits me as I step out of my dads church. I decided to come and visit my parents because I needed a break from upstate and my moms birthday was yesterday. She turned 54, my mom was by far the best looking woman for her age. She didn't look a day over 40.

Michelle stands right beside me texting away on her phone. August would've came but he had interviews in the morning, he wasn't too sure about meting my parents either seeing as their religious people.

I tried telling him that not all religious people are the same, and not a judge but he didn't like the idea and we ended up having our first argument . I haven't talked to him since I left yesterday morning, in my opinion he was behind childish but I did miss my baby

Michelle said I had to think about everything he'd been through, maybe it wasn't about my parents so much as the church. From Mel to all the wrong doings in his life, he wasn't ready to take that step. Where was God when August needed him?

"Church people are the most judgmental" Michelle had said, I took offense to that but I understood where she was coming from.

Snapping out of my thoughts I look back over at Michelle. I tap her phone just to be annoying but soon regret it

August pops up on her phone under an TMZ article.

I read the caption and my heart instantly sinks

"August Alsina & his girlfriend Marian having problems? It sure seems like it"

I play the video and see Jessica pull up to my house, she then goes up to my door and says a few things to August that I can't read. Next thing I know she leans in and kisses my man.

Lord please forgive me I know I just got outta church and I don't normally curse, but

"Imma kill this bitch"

_____________

I tried my best to do August's scene y'all..I'm not that good with the violence and cursing and all that lol but I tried, sorry it took me so long to upload my internets been off.