XXll

July 14, 2015
6:09pm
JESSICA POV
_______________________________________________
I deserve better

        Grabbing my matching zebra bra and panty set I smirk. My boss Mr.Grey put in work last night and till this morning

Looks like my raise is coming up soon. I bite my lip and get dressed in my body hugging all white dress.

Marian told my about how her day with Chris went yesterday, I honestly didn't care until she started talking about August.

My baby really seemed to enjoy it, and since Marian is gonna be out spending the day with Michelle I'm going to break my plan in. Marians going to learn that not everything goes her way today, she's gonna learn that sometimes in like things happen with the control of people and not of God

I huff, who is God anyway? Where was he at when my mom killed and my dad got strung out on drugs only to leave me and my little sisters how I am today?

I kiss Mr. grey on his cheek, my lipgloss leaving an imprint as I slip on my all white heels.

I walk out of his room and down the corridor of his long hallway. His house is really big, him being the owner of a mega-corporation pays him well.

I run my fingers down his walls as I walk down the all white decorated hall. I past one of his huge pictures that's my favorite.

It's a picture of a women wearing red lipstick with a finger inside of her mouth bitting her lip. It's a cute picture if you ask me, has to be one of the best in the house.

I wouldn't mind living in a house like this one day, when August is my husband and we have hundreds of babies. I can see it now.

Speaking of babies I wonder if Mr.Grey used a condom last night. I don't even remember he was so anxious to get inside of this good good.

I bite my lip just replaying last nights events. I continue to walk down the stairs of his house.

I grab my keys off his coffee table and head to my car. This house is life itself.

Once in my car I drive my way to Marian's house. Her house is alright, it's normal for a middle classed citizens nothing I haven't seen before.

My hatred for her really runs deep, she thinks she's little miss perfect.

I pull up to her house and get out the car. My plan is in action.

Walking up to her driveway I knock on her front door.

Guess who opens the door, and shirtless I might add. He looks so good, sweat glistening down his torso and then disappearing into his boxers.

Ooh gosh I want him. I look up and finally meet his eyes giving him the most innocent smile

"I'm sorry to bother you, is Marian home?" I ask

"Uhh no she isnt" he emphasizes scratching the back of his head

"Good" and with that I push him back and step inside the house letting myself inside

"The hell you doing?" August's asks

I just laugh like it was the funniest joke in the world.

I didn't respond tho, just attached him with a kiss.

He pulled and pushed me off of him "the fuck hoe?!" He cursed getting mad

I just continued to smile, I reached in my pocket and grabbed my gun from under my hidden shirt.

But y'all didn't see that coming. I smile once again and peek his cheek.

"Look I don't want to but I have to take you to someone and then you're all mine" I smile once more.

I hit him with the butt of the gun and he falls down, I hit him once more upside his head and he blanks out.

I'm not crazy, but this was all apart of the plan. It just worked out perfectly.

I grab his lifeless body and pull it to the room and up the stairs.

Once I lay him on the bed, I look over his body. Be really is blessed I can't wait till he's mine.

Grabbing my phone I can big daddy
"I got em baby, we're at his house I'll text you the address"

I'm sorry Aug but your past has caught up to you.

Here's the story, I went to a "business" trip to New Orleans a while back and guess what happened? I met one of my baby's associates, his associate being Big Daddy. Big Daddy is now one of the biggest drug traffickers in the game today. I was actually buying from him when we met, I needed something to help with the stress. We linked up, I fucked him.. You know gained his trust and we talked about August, I learned why he wanted his revenge, I agreed he could no what ever he wanted as long as I got my baby in once piece, alive.

Plus this pays off all my drug money.

He's coming to VA because that's where August stays to outdo our plan. I bring August to him, he teaches him a quick lesson and then I have august

I grin just thinking about it, my baby will be mine and I can't wait.

I look down at Augusts body, and lightly place a kiss on his lips.

"This is for us baby"