Chapter 18

~ Stacey P.O.V ~

I can't believe Calvin just try to play me like that in front of everyone like that, but that's ok I don't need that nigga, he gonna get what's coming to him. Maybe it's time for me to go and find me one of those rich doctors so he can take care of me and pay my bills.

I was sitting inside the night club at the bar just trying to get my mind off things when this fine, tall, dark skin nigga comes and sit beside me, and had jewelry on from head to toe! Now that's what you call a nigga who know how to dress.

~ Convo ~

Stacey~ Hi my name is Stacey, I don't think I have seen you in here before

Dude~ That's a sexy ass name, but Naw this my first time coming in here.

Stacey~ Please don't make me blush, and can I have the honors of knowing your name?

Dude~ Lol, you got a cute smile, but yeah my name is Tyrone.

Stacey~ Tyrone as in The head Gang leader of 479 Gang!

Tyrone~ Yeah Ma'. You got a problem with that?

Stacey~ Naw nigga I think it's sexy as hell! A nigga who's in charge, so you umm got a boo thang or you riding solo?

Tyrone~ Actually I was hoping me and you can exchange numbers, so you can be my boo thang, if that's ok with you Ma'

Stacey~ Nigga you can have my number and day! Lol I would like that, A LOT!

~ End Of Convo ~

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

So Tasha you think you would be upto hanging out tomorrow, so you know we can catch up for missed time.

Tasha~ Umm sure I think that's not a bad idea, you can pick me up around noon.

Calvin~ Alright! That's What's Up! I'll see you tomorrow

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

Now that the party was over I was finally able to rest and get adjusted to everything, and able to think straight cause since I've gotten back things have went from 0-100 in a matter of seconds. I actually missed all the craziness that's happens around here. I was shocked Calvin asked me to hangout with him tomorrow since we basically are going to keep our relationship as friends, but deep down inside I kind of what us to be more then Friends, I really want us to go back to being the old us. I miss his company, and his goofy ways, and how we just sit there and talk for hours, and it could be nothing but just to hear each other's voices, but when your keeping your relationship as friends you really can't do those things, but us being friends I think it's for the best because I don't want nobody's feelings to be hurt at the end of the day. I truly like him, maybe even Love Him, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

~ Jasmine P.O.V ~

I was sitting there waiting for Ricky to come back from doing a drop when I had got this funny feeling in my stomach, so I thought it was just you know because I drank to much last night cause My Girl Tasha had finally brung her ass back home, but then I was like it can't be cause I never get sick from drinking. Next thing I know I'm on my knees throwing up in the toilet. I get up and fix myself up some and sit on the Counter and start to think to myself, when is the last time I had my period........... Can...I.I.I be... Pregnant! I would never imagine me being pregnant as much as I said I would never have kids, could this really be happening right now. Oh Wow, this was a real set back to me, I just sat there and really thought out my life, and how it might change in a matter of seconds if I could really be pregnant, this me no more drinking, no more partying, no more beating bitches asses! This is a human being Im bringing it this world. I got to get to the doctor immediately cause I don't trust them home pregnancy test, I need to find out for sure! I grab my keys, phone, and wallet and was out the door.