Fifth Chapter

~ Recap ~

" Yes girl, that night my heart fell, and that is the same reason why I don't want my litte bro hanging around him cause I don't want to get evolved with gang and get into some mess".

" I feel you girl"

~ A Few Days Later ~

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

So after I came from Tasha house, I went back home and found my brother laying in the Couch playing his Xbox 360. So of course I tld him about Tyrone, and told him not to hang around him. He followed my wishes, but deep down he wasn't listening.

I had got a call from Calvin, I don't know who gave him my number but anyway's he had asked my to dinner. I was kind of doubting it, but of course I said yes.

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

So yes I did ask out Tasha, It's just something about her that is making me want to get to know her more. But anyways I was taking her to this new spot that just opened up downtown. An plus I herd she likes to be treated with class, so this is icing on the cake.

~ 2hrs Later ~

I pulled Up to Tasha house, and she came out looking so damn sexy, she made me want to take her in the house, and give her the business, but still it was the first date.

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

So of course you know I had to look sexy as hell for the date, to test him and be a tease. For my outfit I had an all black dress that stopped at my Knees and had a gold zipper on the back and I wore my Zebra print pumps and for My hair I put in some loose curls and Wore some light Make Up. By the time I was finish he was already outside.

So when I walked out side all he said was " Damn ma, Why you got be so sexy", and I was like that's what God blessed me with. An he was like " Thank You Lord".

" So I said are you going to open the door"

He was like " I'm sorry ma, I was just so traumatized by your beauty."

When he said that it just made me melt on the inside

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

It was crazy how this girl made a nigga feel on the inside. She was just so classy but that swagg that made her so special

" So why didn't you tell me you were into me before now, I asked her "

" Because at that time I know it wasn't going to work " she said shyly

" Why wouldn't I asked her

" Because you were dating Nicky, and I would be the reason yall would break up."

" Oh wow, so you think you would be that good to make me break up with her."

" Um excuse me, what the hell you trying to say, if I wasn't good enough why we about to go to dinner."

" True dat, see that's the reason I'm digging you so hard, your personality is amazing, you don't hold your tongue for nothing."

" I guess so" she said with much sass.

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

The ride to the restaurant was great, we discussed so much. The dinner was even better.

" I want to Thank you for such a good night I said to."

" No problem Ma, anything for you."

I just had to laugh it off, because that boy does some things to me!

" Tasha, I do want to tell you something before this relationship get to serious."

" What is it "? I said with much worry now

" I don't know if you know this, but....

" Just say it Calvin"

" I'm a Drug Dealer"

Sorry for it being awhile since I last updated.

Hope yall liked it, kind of boring,but its going to get interesting soon

Comment/Vote please and tell your friends about my book

Much love ~Terrell14