9th Chapter

~ RECAP ~

~ Darnell P.O.V ~

I was happy for my sister graduating in a couple days, and hooking up with Calvin, but I just hope they don't take it to fast like her and Tyrone did. Even though I hang out with him, he still did her wrong & she was to attached, but hey that's her. I'm going to let her do her, and I'm going to do me.

~ Stacey P.OV. ~

I saw Calvin & Tasha together on senior day. They thought they was so cute. That was suppose to be me hugged up with him not that bitch, she stole my man away from me, and I'm going to get him back. Were suppose to be together not him & Tasha!

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

~ TXT Message ~

Unknown: YOUR MINE

Calvin: Who is this? and what the hell you mean "YOUR MINE"

Unknown: Don't worry about who it is, just know your mine!

~ End Of Convo ~

I  don't know who that was, it was probably Stacey crazy ass. Stacey was my girlfriend in the Beginning of Senior year and we was going strong until she started becoming insecure & accusing me of random shit when I didn't call or txt her back . So before Tasha & I hooked up, Stacey and I split, and told her to leave me the hell alone, and get her life together. 

Ever since then she been mean mugging me every time she see me in the halls. Anyways senior day was mad fun, my girl and I was looking hella good, and we turned up in every class, teachers couldn't stop us.

Today was the night before graduation & I was hosting a party after graduation. It was about to be made ppl celebrating, partying, a little bit of Twerking, well maybe a lot of twerking, and just everybody having a good time. I was so ready b/c I make the party hella hype.

~ Ricky P.O.V ~

~ Txt Message ~

Ricky: Dude I am so hype for senior day tomorrow

Calvin: Who the hell you telling, man my party about to be hella Hype after Graduation though!

Ricky: Nigga we about to be Turned all the way up!

Calvin: Hell yeah, we need to hit up the mall, and get our gear ready for tomorrow though, we should hit up our girls and go together.

Ricky: Yeah that sound like a plan

~ End of Txt ~

I am hella ready for tomorrow, mostly b/c I'm finished with school, and can do what I please, but also to make my momma proud b/c she thought I was not going to make it when I told her I was a drug dealer, and I told her that  she was wrong and I was going to finish high school, and be a successful man, just like she raised me to be, yall can say I'm a mommas boy, and I can't lie I hate seeing my momma upset, and disappointed, and I have always hated that, I want my momma to never want for anything, and have what ever she wants. So I can't to wait to see her face once  I walk across that stage to get my diploma .

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

I was sitting in my room doing m usual hygiene thing when I got a call from my Babe Calvin 

~ Convo ~

Tasha: " Hey Babe! What are you up 2 today"

Calvin: " Nothin much I wanted you, Jasmine, Rickey & I to go to mall so we could get some things for tomorrow our treat"