Chapter 14

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

So after the fight Stacey & I got into, Calvin had Finally calmed me down. I got myself together and we left the party and went back to Calvin's House.

" Clavin you lucky I didn't kill that Little Bitch of ours with that Ciroc Bottle" , I said fixing my hair in his bathroom

" Baby I don't know why you even let her get to you, she wasn't even worth messing your night up! " He said wrapping his arms around me

" I know, but when you have a Bitch coming at you side ways you got to put them in there place! so That's exactly what I did! Simple As That! " I said unwrapping his arms from around me.

" But you let her ruin our whole Graduation party" He said Following me out the bathroom

I Don't Care Calvin! If you would of put her in her place when yall broke up, I wouldn't have had to fight her tonight! I said now getting a little irritated at the fact he kind of blaming the fight on me!

" Bae I'm not trying to upset you, I just hate seeing you so upset, and mad. I just want you to calm down, so we can enjoy the rest of our night together without the tension. " He said pulling me down into his lap.

I know Baby, it just makes me so mad at myself for even letting that whole situation go that far!" I said laying my head into his chest.

~ KeKe P. O. V ~

Last Night With Darnell was everything! It was everything I imagined it to be! I have fantasied about being with that boy since I meet Tasha! Even though that's low key Creepy. But I don't give a Fuck! He mine now, and it's going to be like that for awhile. So I want to make that very clear to all them Dry Faced Hoes, that are going to try to get with him! He Mine Bitchessss!

~ Darnell P.O.V~

Last Night with KeKe was,if I say myself Amazing! I put in work, and If I was a girl I would say that I put in true Work! I think that was the best I have ever did. Something with her was so different. It wasn't like the usual quickies I have with hoes out in the street. Last night felt special to me, she felt special to me! I think I'm really falling for her. I might just have someone special riding with me! Tasha got hers & I got mines.

~ Jasmine P.O.V ~

The other night was really crazy, like who the hell did Stacey think she was by trying to jump my home girl, Like she den lost her Damn mind. That's the reason why she got her Ass tore up! Try us if you want to!

Anyways after the fight Ricky & I had went back to his place and chilled, but you know one thing lead to another, & next thing I know we butt naked hugged up in his bed! But I'm not going to lie that sure as hell was some good sex it was like he took all his angry out on me, and I kind of liked, scratch that I didn't like it I loved it, cause I'm that freaky type of bitch when it comes down to sex, so it was wonderful!

~ Stacey P.O.V ~

I can't believe I didn't that bitch like I really wanted to, but that's ok, we will see each other again and I will tear her ass up by myself, nobody else, just me and her one on one! Matter of Fact I might just text the little hoe, and tell her to meet me so we can get this over with, cause I'm not done with her! That Bitch is getting what's coming to her, so she better be prepared!

~ The Next Day ~

~ Rickey P.O.V ~

So I had called my boy Calvin up to see how him and Tasha was doing after last nights brawl.

~ Convo ~

Rickey: What Up!

Calvin: Nothing much man, just replaying last night over in my head.