Sixth Chapter

~ Recap ~

" Tasha I don't know if you know, but...

" Just say it Calvin"

" I'm a Drug Dealer"

~ Darnell P.O.V ~

Truly I didn't think it wasn't wrong with Tyrone being in That Gang, I was thinking about joining the gang but I know Tasha would bitch about it and tell Ma, so I didn't even bother. What she don't know is that I already found a source to gettin money.

"Selling Drugs"

~ Calvin P.O V ~

I really was kind worried about telling Tasha this kind of information so early in our relationship, but it had to be done.

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

When those words came out of his mouth, I got that feeling I got when Tyrone told me he was in That Gang.

I don't know what to do, I really like him, but this could be big thing dating a man who sell drugs. Half of me is saying give him a chance, and the othet half is like no don't do it!

" Tasha please say something"

" Calvin this is a big thing, I got rid of Tyrone because he was in that gang, an now you telling me you sell drugs."

" Tasha please I really like, and I want Us to work, plus dealing drugs will not put your life in danger, like being in a gang, please Tasha give me a chance."

" I like you to Calvin, and I do want us to work, but I can't be messing up my life running behind some boy that sell drugs."

" And you won't Tasha, and I'm going to make sure of that."

" Fine, I'm going to try us being together."

" Tasha you don't how you making a nigga feel right know."

"I know I'm making feel good."

"Sure are, so can a nigga come in"

" You are funny Nigga, we are taking this relationship so, one step at time."

" Well can I get a good bye..

Before he even said Are lips were moving together in perfect sync. It felt so Good, he started to pull on my bottom lip, but I pulled away and said " Slowly, one step at a time"

"Oh so you playing hard to get, I like that." he said in tone that made me want to kiss him again.

"Have a goodnight Calvin"

" You To Ma, txt you later."

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

That might be my future wife,if our relationship keep going lile this. That girl don't know how much I just wanted to tear that up, but like she said slowly. She really know how to Tease a nigga though. At first I thought she was going to end it when I told her I was a Drug Dealer, but She was so into me, and trusted in me, we are no together. I really hope we stay together.

~ Jasmine P.O.V ~

So Tasha told me she was going to dinner with Calvin, So you know me I had to get all The Tea on the date

"So come on girl spill it."

"Ok, fist off he is a Drug Dealer, he is a very sweet guy, and is a passionate person, he a great personality, that just makes him perfect."

" Girl shut up and keep on talking"

"Yeszz Girl, its all true"

" Wow so what made you chance it with him, instead of Tyrone."?

" Because Girl Its just something about him, that told me try it with him."

"Wow Girl thats Crazy"

"I know right, and yeah also we kissed."

" Girl Shut your Mouth.!!, was it good?"

"Tbh it was, are mouth moved in perfect sync, the kisd was so passionate, but it was no tongue, cause I told him we are taking it slow." 

" You Go Girl"

" So when you and Ricky going to hook up, so we can be the Senior High School Couples."

" Girrrrl That is another story"

Sorry for the short chapter.

Hope You enjoyed, try to put some romance, but drama in it.

Comment/Vote please and tell your Friends about my book

Much love ~Terrell14