Chapter Four

~ Recap~

"Girl your brother been gone, He left with Tyrone"

Tyrone! I told him to stop hanging around him

"Why"

"You know that is my Ex right"

"Yeah but what's wrong with hanging around him? "

"Cause he's not good. Not good at all!'

"Girl calm down he probably just dropped him off at your house"

"Jasmine it's not that, It's a lot to explain"

" Well come on , let's go to my house and you can tell me"

~ Jasmine P.O.V. ~

I don't know why my gile is Freaking out about this. Tyrone seemed like a really nice guy, when they was going out. She never said anything bad happened in there relationship, she just said that they was growing apart. I'm kind of mad she didn't tell me something went wrong in their relationship, or that Tyrone wasn't good. We suppose to be girls. But I an't even going to trip about that's her Fucking problem not mine!

The ride tomy house felt like it took forever, and plus Tasha wasn't saying anything so it felt kind of weird. We had finally got to my house and she said something

" Are you mad at me for not telling you, what about to tell you about Tyrone?"

"At first I was, but then on the ride here I thought it over and was like if it was this serious then, it's was something you didn't want to discuss or explain at the time, and I understand"

" See girl that's why my bestfriend, you understand me"

" You know it girl, now come on I'm dieing to her what is going on"

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

At first I wasn't even going to tell Jasmine what had happen, but I brung it up and now I have to explain it to her. 

"Alright girl explain"

Ok, so one night we was suppose to be going out for  dinner, and the time just kept passsing by and it was still no sign of Tyrone, so now at I was hot as Hell at him, for standing me up. Then around Midnight he come knocking on my door, so I let him and  gave him that "Were the fuck were you" look, and he was like I know  you mad, I had some business to take care of,  and I was like, " So that business was more important than you take me out to dinner, that you planned not me. and he standingn there like I'm talking to a wall, so I was like "you def now" and he was like " I told you I had some business to take care of", So I asked him "What did you have to take care Tyrone", and he was like, " I didn't want to tell you this but I am in a gang, and I had to help my boy Midnight out on a shoot out, ok that's why I stood you up, because when the gang calls I have to fuful my job", and I know it is alot to take in so I'm going to leave and talk to you tommorow I love you Tasha". an he just up and left"

"Girl I you serious, so Tyrone is the 479 Gang! "

" Yes girl that night my heart had just fell, and that is the same reason I don't want my little bro around him, cause I fell he going to get caught up in that gang, and get into some mess".

" I fell you girl"

So what do yall think, I had to bring some drama into the story to get it going. Hoped yall enjoyed and sorry it's been awhile since I last updated.

Comment/Vote please

~Terrell14