Chapter 8

RECAP

~ Txt Convo ~

Calvin: Hey Baby!

Tasha: Hey boo! You getting ready for school

Calvin: Already ready, Ware something cute so everybody drop their jaws when they see us walk in together

Tasha: Alright I like the way you think baby!

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

The past couple of days felt so unreal. First off I'm in a relationship with a head drug dealer, my little bro is in the drug game too, and on top of that I'm about to graduate. Today was senior day and Calvin wanted me to ware something cute so I put on a black pencil skirt, a half shirt that said Haters Going To Hate in black and red, and to top it off some black red bottoms. I put my hair in a bun with my bang sitting to the right of my face. Took a quick look in the mirror and said " Damn you look good". Finally after I got finish getting ready I only had 30mins to get to school, so I ran down the stairs, grabbed my keys and was out.

~ Darnell P.O.V ~

Tasha was taking forever to get ready so I called up my home boy Derek to come get me. Derek and I got into so much mess it don't make no sense. He pulled up and honked the horn and then we was out.

" What you up to nigga" Derek spat at me when I got in the car 

" Nothing much out here making money and trying to keep these hoes off of me " , I said back

" Nigga you know good and well you don't have no hoes, I'm the one with the hoes"  he said back dying laughing

" nigga just shut up and keep on driving" I spat at him.

He always trying to play a brotha.

~ Jasmine P.O.V ~

I was sitting talking to Ricky. Oh yeah the other day I was walking home and he pulled up beside me and asked if I wanted a ride, so you know me said yes, and one thing lead to another and we ended up in my bed kissing up on each other. So yeah now we date. Anyways we was sitting there talking and next thing I saw everybody turning there heads to the entrance and long behold it was Calvin & my girl Tasha looking hella cute.

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

When Tasha arrived to school I was in complete amassment she looked so damn good. To be Honest she looked better than before.

" What's up sexy" I said as I walked up behind her

" Well I guess you see something you like" she said in a seductive voice that made me want to kiss all over her body

" I sure have" I said as I kissed her soft lips

Are lips were moving in perfect sync, it was so passionate.

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

As he was kissing my lips it just made me melt inside, and made me want him more, but I had to retain myself and remind myself to take it slow so I pulled away.

" What happen, to much for he said" With that sexy smile I love

" Never that nigga, we are just taking it slow" I said back with much sass

" Whatever. Let's start heading in so everyone can see my sexy lady" he said back

As soon as we walked in everyone's jaws dropped. I couldn't believe it Calvin was right. all my home girls came running up to me, especially Jasmine telling me how cute we looked and how cute my outfit was.

~ Ricky P.O.V ~

Calvin & Tasha looked hella good together. I'm surprised he decided to be in another relationship, because thinking back to his last one with ole girl Stacey. She was sexy and all, but she was the crazy type. Hey that's him, and I'm let him do him, and I'm going to do me I have Jasmine to worry about.

~ Darnell P.O.V ~

I was happy for my sis graduating in a couple of days, and hooking up with Calvin, but I just hope they don't take it to fast like her and Tyrone did. Even though I hang out with him, he still did her wrong, and she was way to attached to him. Hey that's her, she do her, and I'm going to do me.

Hey yall hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know its been awhile since I last updated but I want yall to know It will be a lot more going on in this story and a lot more updates.

Please comment and Vote, it will be very appreciated. I will love yall feedback on how I'm doing so far.

~ One love SueSue14