Chapter 12

~ Jasmine P.O.V ~

" Hey Girl what's going on, I got Over here as fast as I could! What's the problem"!

" The problem is CALVIN"! she yelled though all the crying she was doing

" What you mean Calvin, I thought y'all was good"

" Yeah we're good, it's just.... I don't know if our Relationship is going to last!

********

After about an Hour, Tasha explained the whole conversation her and Calvin had. Truthfully It was a lot for me to even comprehend, let alone give her any advice, but hey! Good Friends better yet Best friends are suppose to be there for you to help through all of their Bull Shit!

" Really Girl, the only thing you can really do at this point is to think this situation over and look at life in both perspectives, and go through the pros and cons of both, and then go from there", I said trying to cheer her up

" You right girl! it's just going to take some serious thinking over", she said putting a smile on her face

" See there you go! We are Bad Bitches and we can't be sitting her crying over no man! Now let's get ready for this party, so we can get our grove on!

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

That Conversation with Tasha was pretty tense. She really had me thinking hard about my Future. I mean I never really thought about College, B/C I never really cared to much for school in the first place. Really and truthfully I have never felt this way about any female that I have dated, I'm only 18yrs old! Am I really falling in love with Tasha! Damn I feel like..... I don't even know what I feel like! Right now I just know I need a drink!

" Ah Yo"! I herd Rickey yell from his Car. " You ready to go or Nawww!

" Nigga shout the hell up yelling like that" you going to get yourself knocked the hell out one day by me! I swear sometimes I don't even know you!

" I wish the fuck you would, you will be laid out in 2.5 secs" he spat back at me.

" You better recognize who you be talking Son!" I said dying laughing

" Whatever Nigga, who's house this party suppose to be at tonight! He said back speeding off down the rode

" Pete's house, if I'm not mistaken. They said it's suppose to be wild tonight, since everybody That Graduated is going"

" We'll Wild is my middle name, lets get this shit going!, he said getting hype as hell

~ Darnell P.O.V ~

So after Graduation and everything I decide to head over to Derek's House to get ready for tonight's party, even though we didn't even Graduate, but Hey who going to check us! Nobody in their right fuckin mind, cause that's how bad ass we are!

~ Stacey P.O.V ~

So I saw Tasha stank Ass with my man Calvin today at Graduation and it took all my strength not to jump on stage and Drag her Ass Off the Damn stage! But that's Ok, I'm going to tap that Her Ass tonight at Pete's Party, and I don't even Care if I get thrown out! She took my man away from me, So she going to have to learn her lesson the hard Way! through a good ole Ass whoppin by Me! I don't care if Calvin think we're done, but he got a rude awakening cause we are not done! That is my man, and Im going to have him one way or another!

Sorry Yall for it being Soooo Long since I last Updated! But I want to Thank All My Readers For reading my book, and to all the new readers hope y'all are enjoying it so far!!!! Please comment what you think so far and tell all your Friends about it!!

~ One Love SueSue14