Chapter 13

~ KeKe P.O.V ~

So I was dancing on the floor with Kenissa, and Angie when I see Tasha Brother Darnell over at the Bar with his friends Derek and James. So I have never told Tasha this, but I always had a little thing for her brother, but his Ego is just too big for me sometimes, but It is so sexy to me! So I figured why not try to flirt with him, nothing serious. So I pushed my tities up and started walking his way.

" Umm Let me get a Dr. Pepper please", I said to the guy serving drinks P.S( I thought it would be cute for her to act like she didn't see him standing at the bar, B/c I saw it in a movie, and thought it was so sexy,Anyways back to the story)

" So you going to act like you didn't see me standing here", he said to me with that cute smirk on his face

" No, I didn't see you standing here as a matter of fact", I said with much sass

" Ohh! so that's how we going to play tonight", he said setting his drink down

" I don't know what your Talking about, B/c I don't play games. I'm to Old for That!"

" Well I don't play any games either. I see what I want and go after it!" He said to me looking me up and down with those big hazel eyes of his

" So what you tryin to say" I said getting hot inside

" Follow Me, and I will show you what I'm talking about". he said grabbing my hand N leading me up stairs

~ Darnell P.O.V ~

I lead KeKe up to Pete's master bed room he had in house, cause I want this to be special, B/c yeah! I do have a thing for KeKe. Every time she came over to see Tasha we would flirt here and there but nothing serious. So I saw here staring at me when she was on dance floor, so I said to myself, she defiantly going to be mine tonight!

So I led her into the room and picked her up and as usual she wrapped her legs around me, I started to kiss all over her neck and then I lead my way up to her lips, and her lips were so soft and had the taste off cherries on them, and them I started to suck on them until she opened up for me and are lips we're moving in perfect sync, I started walking towards the bed and laid her down and ripped off her shirt and bra and started to lick and suck over her abdomen until she started to let out soft moan and clenching on to the sheets. I then gentle slipped her pants down until her beautiful body was laying across the body waiting for me to explore all over it. I then started lick all over her pussy until she was basically screaming, then I sent her even more crazy when I started to finger her, at this point she was really wet.

" Darrrrrrnelllll!" she screamed when I entered into her slowly and then she screamed " Faster! " and I gave her what she wanted. This went on for about another Ten Mins,and then we laid huffing next to Each other!

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

Jasmine and I arrived at the party, and I can say it was pretty hype. We walked in and it was so live! Pete really knows how to do the Damn thing I said to myself!

" Girl Look! it's Rickey and Calvin over there", Jasmine said pointing to this table in the corner

" Alright, come on let's go over there"

" Hey Tasha, Calvin said as he got up and wrapped his hands around my waist"

" Hey Calvin". I said giving him a kiss on his lips, which then lead into a even passionate kiss then I expected!

" Alright you too, we will catch up with y'all later, we're going to dance", Rickey said leading Jasmine to the Dance floor

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

I was so happy to see Tasha, B/c out conversation early left off kind of tense.

" How you been, since the convo", I asked her with out hands intertwined looking into her beautiful Hazel/ green eyes

" I'm fine Calvin, it's just going to take me time to think it over, but I defiantly want to stay with you, even if I go to college or stay here", she said as she came over and wrapped her hands over my neck and pulled me in for Kiss.

" That's Great to hear coming from you", I said in between kissing. do you want to dance?

" I would love that!", she said looking up to me with that beautiful smile of her's

~ Stacey P.O.V ~

I was standing by the bar drinking my drink when I spotted that Bitch Tasha all booed up with My Man! That burned me up soo bad. The song had ended and she started to walk up towards up to the bar, so I set my drink getting myself prepared to Pop this Bitch in her mouth!

" Umm can Get a sprite with some Ice", she said smiling at the Bartender, Just seeing her smile just made me even disgusted with her!

" So you messing with my Man Bitch!" I said getting straight to the point

" Excuse Me! First of all I'm not messing with nobody man, he is clearly my man, and 2nd,Y'all have been broke up, if I'm not mistaken!" She said getting loud

" No Bitch you are Mistaken! That's my mother fucking Man! You Dumb Ass Hoe!" I said getting in her face!

She then pushed me back and said get up out her face! That's when I lost, I gripped that Bitch by her hair and swag her in to the bar!

~ Tasha P.O.V ~

I soon as that Dumb Bitch swung me into that Bar I let her have it! I took a bottle of Ciroc that sitting there and smashed it against her Mother Fucking head, and took her by her cheap weave and started to beat her face in, then dragged her up out of the corner I had her in and went back to work on her! Then next thing I know one of her girls came up behind me and pulled me by my hair, and she got her couple punches in until Kenissa came and beat the Shit out of her! I still had angry raging in me, when Stacey came charger at me again, so I got her by her hair and went back to work on her!

~ Rickey P.O.V ~

I came out the bathroom and all I herd was screaming and y'all come from the bar, so I took off towards the fight and grabbed Jasmine off of one of Stacey's girls and then went back to get Kenissa off of the other Girl and pulled them Upstairs!

~ Calvin P.O.V ~

I standing back at the table waiting for Tasha to come back, and next thing I see is her and Stacey going blow for Blow. So I took off running. I grabbed Tasha up off of Stacey and pulled her over to the table We were at trying to calm her down, but she was 100 and it was no calming her down!

" I'm going to sting that Bitch every time I see her Ass! Every Time I see her! " Is all see kept saying

" Tasha Calm your Ass down, you have to clam down, don't let that Hoe get to you!" I said grabbing her by her face!

" How can't clam down when that Bitch just tried me! I will not allow that Calvin!" She said with her head lying on my shoulder.

" You have to baby! I'm here for you I won't let nothing else hurt you! I'm here for you till the end Ok" I said holding her tighter

" Ok Ok" She said looking me in my eyes

What Do y'all Think y'all! I had to make the book more interesting, so I added a sex scene and some Drama! Hope y'all enjoyed!! Like and Comment and let me know what y'all think, much Appreciated!

~ One Love SueSue14