Chapter 5

***Olivia's pov***

***Monday***

It is Monday. I'm glad I forgave him or it would have been awkward. I wait for the bus to find no site of Liam. I get on the bus and go to school. "Hey Olivia." Liam said. "Hey I am about to go to my locker to get my stuff." "Okay I'll come with you. " I go to my locker 159 and start to open it. "Uh that's my locker." Liam said. "No it's not it's mine see."

I open it and he just looks at me. "It's mine see." He closes it and unlocks it. "Um I guess the principal gave us the same locker." "Me to." We started to kiss. My back was on the locker and he had me pin. We were making out till the bell rung. We walked hand to hand to our first class. "Okay class the prom is this Friday and the theme that won was Paris."

Everyone was cheering. I forgot about the prom I still need a date and dress. Liam handed me a note and I opened it.

From Liam:

Hey Olivia will you go to prom with me? You know we are going out so we should go together.

I tell him okay and I think of a day to shop . Maybe me and Andy will go shopping together. She is dating Justin so she will be going to prom. I see her at lunch and I ask her. " Do you wont to go shopping for a dress tomorrow?" "Sure I need a dress to look hot for Justin." She said to me and I laughed. At the end of school I walk home and unlock my door.

My parents are out of town for a few weeks so I am all alone. I took a shower and got ready for bed. I go to my room to find Liam on my bed. " What are you doing in here?" I ask politely. "I wonted to see my girlfriend is that a bad thing?" I looked and him and said, "No I guess not." I lay beside him and he starts to cuddle with me.

He plays with my hair and kisses me on the forehead. We just lay there till he starts to talk. "So what kind of tie do I need?" "I don't know yet I'm looking for my dress with Andrea (Andy) tomorrow." "Okay well send me the pick of you dress so I can match you." "Okay I will. Oh and how did you get in here?" I ask him. He laughs a bit and says, "Your key is under the doormat." He keeps playing with my hair and I fall asleep.

~~Next Day~~

From Saxophone Master;) : Hey gurl let's ditch school and look for a dress okay?

To Saxophone Master;) : Okay meet you at mall then:)

I head to the mall and I notice Andrea outside. I walk up to her and we go in. "So what kind of dress do you wont you're lover to see you in?" I ask Andrea ⬅(Andy) as she starts to smile. " I don't care anything I like on me." I loved her response she acts like she doesn't wont him to see her looking hot. We all know she does.

We go into a prom store and try on dresses. I love red so I try on all the red dresses. Andy loves the colors blue an green so she tries on any dress with blue or green. I finally find the perfect dress. It's a red short dress with sparkles. It goes well with my red converse I have. Andy finds her dress to it's like mine but blue. "We can be twinkies." We yell together.

I send Liam the picture of my dress so he kinda knows what to get. Andy sends Justin a pick of her dress so he will know what to get. We leave the store at 2:30. We took forever to find the perfect dress. I walk home and unlock the door. I go to my room and put up my dress. I take a shower and go to bed.

The next day I get up and go to school. I meet Liam and go to the gym. We are decorating for the prom. "I love your dress." "Thanks," I said ,"It took forever to find it." We decorate and play around for a few hours till school was over.

At home I took a shower. I watched 'Marley and Me' and got a box of tissues. It's always sad at the end. I sat there watching it while crying. At the end I texted Andrea.

To Saxophone Master;) : Hey won't come over and hang out if you aren't with Justin?;)

From Saxophone Master;) : He just left be there in 5:)

I dried my eyes on put on my pjs for when she comes. She opens the doer since she knows were the key is. She goes up to the spare room with her stuff in it and comes back with her pjs on. "Hey Andy have fun with Justin?" She started to blush. "Yea I never noticed his perfect chin until he was eating some gum." I just laughed and she picked out a movie. She picked a scary movie and I love scary movies.

At the end we go to bed we have school. She just sleeps over with me in our guest room she pretty much has. She keeps most of her clothes in there . She even has an extra backpack. If that doesn't say how much she stays here I don't know what does.

The next day we get up and go to school. It's about prom and we decorate so we cain't skip. I curl my hair and put on some shorts and graphic-T. We go to school and all day we decorate. I hang out with Liam as Andy hangs out with Justin. It was pretty good day the school food was food today.

We are half way done with decorating the gym. "So Liam found you tux yet?" "Ya and I got a red bow tie to go with it. Also a red vest incase I take off jacket." "Okay cain't wait to see it." I say to him with a smile.

*Few days latter*

It's the day of the prom and I am ready. I curled my hair and put on makeup. I painted my nails red and put on my dress. I liked that it was red and I got to put on red converse. Andy put on her outfit and she did her hair like mine. We were dressed like twins today. We got in our limo and headed to get the boys.

We picked them up and headed to the prom. We got to the prom and started to dance. We did the wobble, to step, and slowed dance . It was a fun night. Me and Liam had our arms each other as we slowed dance. We got a drink and kept dancing. At the end we all went into the limo and went eat. We ate at some fancy place I have never been before. It was a very fun night.

At the end we all went to my house we put on different clothes and watched a movie. I laid on Liam as he played with my hair, like always. We both watched the movie and I looked at Andrea and Justin. They were making out. I think they were trying to swallow each others tongues. After a few minutes they stopped and watched the movie. At the end me and Liam went to my room and Andy and Justin went to the guest room.