Chapter 7

[Preview:] Liam, Olivia, Andy, and Justin got in a car wreck. Liam is in a coma. Andy got back her memory.

~~~~~

***Olivia's pov***

It's been two days now since I woke up. Also for those two days Liam has been in a coma. Andy and Justin are out getting something to eat. I have not left Liam's side since I woke up. I want to be the first person he sees when we wakes up. "Liam can you here me? I wanted to tell you I love you and I cain't see myself without you. Can you please wake up? I need you. Please Liam wake up." I tell him trying not to cry. I have cried enough these few days.

I watch him as he just lays there for two days now. The doctors said he's fine he should wake up at any moment. I hold his hand wanting to see him smile and hear him talk for at least one more time.

The doctor comes in just like the past two days at the same time. "So how is he doing?" I ask him. "He should wake up in no less than a week." He tells me while checking Liam's heart rate and stuff. I continue to hold his hand. The doctor leaves after he's done with the normal check up.

"Liam if you can hear me can you maybe squeeze me hand?" I tell him with hope. I wait to see if he will and after a few minutes I decide he isn't going to. I keep holding his hand and kiss him on the cheek . Then he squeezes my hand!!

OMG!! I smile and keep holding his hand. Andy and Justin gets back. "Hey Olivia we brought you food back." Andy tells me with a smile. "Thanks." I take the food and eat. After I'm done I go to sleep since it's like 11pm. Andy and Justin went to the house. I go to sleep knowing there's hope for him to wake up in a few days.

~~~Next Day~~~

"Liam can you please try to wake up for me please?" I tell him. *Beap Beap* All I hear is the heart monitor. "Liam I really need you with me please wake up. "I say with a shaky voice. *beaaaap beaaaaaaap* "Liam No!" The doctors come rushing in and push me towards the side.

"LIAM!!" I hear one of the doctors yell clear and try to get him back. Clear I hear the same doctor say. *Beaaaaaaaaaaap* I cain't help but to cry. "Time of death 8:43 a.m" I hear a nurse say. "Nooo!" Then everything goes blurry. I hear "Olivia." I then start to wake up. It was only a dream?

*After dream*

I wake up to someone calling my name. I open my eyes and it's Liam!! "LIAM!!" I yell in excitement. "Why didn't you get me up sooner?" I say very happily "Well you look so cute when your asleep. Then it looked like you were having a bad dream so I got you up." He said as I hugged him. "I missed you so much." I whisper to him . "So I see you broke your leg and arm." He looked sad.

"Ya I got red for my leg since I love red and purple for my arm for you." I say with a smile. "Aw you didn't have to do that I know you aren't a big fan of anything purple." He said hugging me back. "I know but anything your a fan of I'm a fan of." I said sounding cheesy. We stop hugging and I get a doctor.

The doctor checks to see if he's fine for a few minutes. Then he says, "He is okay and he can leave." Me and Liam both smile at each other. I text Andy so we can be picked up.

To Saxophone Master;) :Hey Liam is up can you and Justin come get us?

From Saxophone Master;) :Sure gurl he's up!!! That's exciting;)

"Andy and Justin will be picking us up." I tell Liam. "Okay. I missed you so much Olivia." He says kissing me. "I missed you to I say with a smile. We kiss and my phone goes off.

From Saxophone Master;) :I'm here were are you?

To Saxophone Master;) :On our way out the door.

"Andy is here." I tell Liam. "Okay let's go." He says holding my hand. We go to my house because the doctor wants someone watching him for a few days. "Let's go I got your stuff in my room already." I say to Liam as I dragged him into the house.

"Slow down your in a cast I think I should be watching you not the other way around love." "Well if I watch you and you watch me then we both can be happy." I say as he smiles and nods. In the house we watch Liam's favorite movie.

It was about 10 and we were still watching movies. I laid on his lap as he played with my hair. I started to fall asleep so I started to walk upstairs. "Come on I'm about to fall asleep." I tell Liam as I'm dragging him behind me. I lay in the bed and he lays beside me. He puts his arms around me and I fall asleep listening to his heart beat.