Chapter 20

*Olivia's p.o.v*

"Olivia come on you have been in your room for three days now you need to eat." Andrea said nocking on my door. "No I'm not hungry." I said barley loud enough for her to hear. "Come on babe don't let a man bring you down show him that you don't need him anyways." Andrea said.

"Maybe I do need him. More than he needed me anyways." I said starting to cry again. "Come on can you please at least open the door." She asked. I pretended to think about it for a minute. "No I'm not coming out till I'm ready." I said hiding in my covers again. "Olivia please you have to be hungry you barley ate the night of the club." Andrea sighed.

"No I will eat when I'm hungry." Andrea sighed again in defeat. "Find just please come out to eat when your hungry." She said as she left for school. The truth is I am starving, but I am in to much pain to get up and eat. I may or may not have punched the wall probably breaking my hand and threw all my stuff on the floor breaking some glass. It was probably worse since I was a bit over drunk.

I decide to eat today because of Andrea. She is one of my bestest friends and I really don't want to disappoint her. I get up slowly and head to the kitchen to make me a sandwich. Hey she didn't say how much to eat. I eat my sandwich and start to feel funny. I run to my bathroom and puke everything I just ate. I feel someone holding my hair before I passed out.

*Liam's p.o.v*

I walk to school hoping Olivia would be there. I really want to tell her sorry for the way I was acting and kissing some girl. I didn't even know her and she just kissed me. I did kiss her back, but I was drunk and don't even remember her name. I don't think she gave me it but I could careless all I want to do wright now is tell Olivia I'm sorry.

I don't know is she can forgive me for all the stuff I've put her through, but I still want to try. I realized I had made the biggest mistake when I ignored her because of her ex. She didn't know everything he said and only knew what she heard from him. I should have not blamed her for that. "Hey where is Olivia?" I asked Andrea.

She gave me a death glare and rolled her eyes. "Not that you care, but she has been locked in her room after she saw you and that hoe kissing. She hasn't been out not even to eat. This is all your fault I cain't believe you would put her through this shit." Andrea said as she walked away leaving me in shock. She hasn't left her room because of me? I cain't believe I have been so stupid to put her though this.

I decide to go visit her because I still have the key she gave me one day. I head to her house and unlock the door. I see her run from the kitchen to her room. I know for sure she hasn't seen me yet. I follow her to her room to find her in the bathroom throwing up.

I hold her hair so it doesn't get in the way. After a minute she passed out on the floor. I gasp a bit at how she looks. She is still in her costume, her hand looks swollen, she has bags under her beautiful eyes, and you can tell she hasn't ate in days. I pick her up and quickly drive her to the hospital.

"I need a nurse." I said starting to panic as I walked in. They looked at me then Olivia in my arms. They quickly come to me and put her on a stretcher. "What happened sir?" One of the other nurses asked me as the carried her away. "She started throwing up and then she just passed out." I said.

"Okay well we need to run some tests on her to make sure she didn't hit her head when she passed out and to make sure everything is okay." The nurse said. I nodded and sat in the waiting room to find out if she was okay or not. I text Andrea to let her know where she was at and Andrea said she would be here as soon as school gets out because there is less then and hour left.